Joe Rogan discussing Black Panther and Social Media changes its perception vs when Blade came out

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I listened to this video and he didn't say anything bad at all

He basically said SJW hipster cacs are telling white people NOT to see the movie because the theaters should be filled with only blacks so they can enjoy the movie. They said wait to see it until after blacks see it first which is bullshyt cause if the movie bombs WS will celebrate.. how the fukk is that racist??

:what:

Joe Rogan is usually pretty fair, he goes off on tranny propaganda sometimes but how the fukk does that effect black people?

Yall intersectionals now?

:yeshrug: It's a lot of sheep on this board conforming to impress other sheep on this board. Lot of people come on here to be fake militants and fake woke but you never ever see them in any of the threads celebrating black excellence or black business or doing anything constructive. Just any thread involving women or white people they can have a green light to be confrontational and hostile and get that passive aggressiveness out they system they bottle up off real life.

I'm at point where I let them rock, they harmless

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls:You don't watch Joe Rogan but you posted his video huh

You wyte outside of fear factor I never Even paid attention to him.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: It's a lot of sheep on this board conforming to impress other sheep on this board. Lot of people come on here to be fake militants and fake woke but you never ever see them in any of the threads celebrating black excellence or black business or doing anything constructive. Just any thread involving women or white people they can have a green light to be confrontational and hostile and get that passive aggressiveness out they system they bottle up off real life.

I'm at point where I let them rock, they harmless
:jbhmm:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:mjpls:You don't watch Joe Rogan but you posted his video huh

Yes I did, btw how am I supposed to know Joe Rogan's entire background if I don't watch him? How come all the people in this thread who know about Joe Rogan get a pass for all the time they spent following him?:yeshrug:

"I knew he's a racist from all the sideways shyt he was saying on his podcast all those years I was listening?" ~ Coli Nikka.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Yes I did, btw how am I supposed to know Joe Rogan's entire background if I don't watch him? How come all the people in this thread who know about Joe Rogan get a pass for all the time they spent following him?:yeshrug:

"I knew he's a racist from all the sideways he shyt he was saying on his podcast all those years I was listening?" ~ Coli Nikka.

They're white too. Only thing you should know about Joe Rogan is he white, hosted fear factor and he be talking bout blah blah mma.

Outside of that I don't know this dude. I didn't even know his name until the coli.

O yeah other coli posters are white too.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
At the time Blade wasn’t marketed the same because it wasn’t the same quote unquote social awareness.

Blade deserves its respect because that shyt saved Marvel movies. And we were checking for Blade ppl better stop shytting on Wesley Snipes. And after blade Wesley was fighting to get Black Panther made.

Also we need to remember Blade black lead with a black love interest. We always forget our past

TBH Blade didnt save Marvel. In fact it was a sign of how much they fukked up vs. a sign of success.

Lil' backstory: Marvel went bankrupt towards the end of the 90s and to save the company, they sold off their film rights for various characters. X-Men/Fantastic Four to Fox, Spider Man to Sony, and for some reason, Blade to New Line Cinema.

Marvel probably thought they got away with the finesse jobs of all finesse jobs :banderas: when NLC bought rights to Blade. Blade had always been a D-Lister as far comic popularity. Hell his only success at that point was based on proximity to either Spider Man or Ghost Rider.

Blade hasn't even had his own solo title in marvel for like 20 years, even with the success of the movies (marvel and NLC had little to no working relationship).

What they didnt realize is that backed by a strong script from David Goyer, Wesley Snipes would turn in a really inspired performance of the character (so much so that Comic Blade became nigh-identical to Movie Blade overtime) and the film would go on to be hugely successful.

Marvel was prolly looking at the first blade box office numbers like :damn::damn::damn:

Last edited: