Joe Montana is still the GOAT in my eyes

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
When the cowboys introduced the shotgun towards the end of Aikman’s career he was :dwillhuh: and said he would’ve been way more efficient had he played out of the shotgun his entire career. Montana never played from the shotgun by the way.

And a lot of the hits qbs ate in the 80’s would’ve drew fines and suspensions.

premier58

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

u new nikkaz ain’t seen real football

u new nikkaz grew up on flag football

New nikkas?!?! You dont even fukking know me. I grew up in the 80s. The era Brady played in from 2000-2010 had the same physicality as Joes era. Please tell me how Dan Fouts, Dan Marino, John Elway, Ron Jaworski, Joe Montana, Vinny Testaverde, Brett Favre, Warren Moon, Phil Simms etc. How did they all play so long?? Yall love to overexaggerrate.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Cuz he played alot longer because you couldnt touch him....i dont think titles in football means the same as it does in basketball because you rely on so many more moving parts...
Why the hell are you mentioning basketball, when we are comparing the merits of 2 football players??

premier58

All Star
Daps
Cuz he played alot longer because you couldnt touch him....i dont think titles in football means the same as it does in basketball because you rely on so many more moving parts...
Tell Jason Taylor, Joey Porter, Von Miller, Elvis Dumervil, Ray Lewis, Shaun Ellis, Dwight Freeney, Michael Strahan, Justin Tuck, Cameron Jordan, Dan Morgan, Michael Bennett, Demarcus Ware, Jared Allen, etc..if Brady couldnt get and be touched?? I watched Phil Simms plead with Belichick to take Brady out of a game at Denver in 2006 becaus he was getting pounded so much. Phil Simms is from that era of Montana as well. Montana gets extra credit for being brittle?? Lime he was getting kill shotted every week or something.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New nikkas?!?! You dont even fukking know me. I grew up in the 80s. The era Brady played in from 2000-2010 had the same physicality as Joes era. Please tell me how Dan Fouts, Dan Marino, John Elway, Ron Jaworski, Joe Montana, Vinny Testaverde, Brett Favre, Warren Moon, Phil Simms etc. How did they all play so long?? Yall love to overexaggerrate.

:mjtf:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
This is why I enjoy NFL commentary more than the NBA

Youre allowed to have your GOATS at any position so long as you have a case, youre allowed to explain why, and FACTS can be acknowledged. agree or disagree.

Aside from the fanboys, You typically dont have a wave of extremists who call the feds on you because you said one guy was better than the other guys.

honestly The only true undisputed GOAT in any major sport is Wayne Gretzky, because there have quite literally been no disputes made.

Ehh...some old heads still swear by Orr or Howe

Shiiit...if you wanna be real...Lemieux got an argument

premier58

All Star
Daps
Respond with more than a smiley. Prove me wrong. You acting like QBs were getting Wilbur Marshall'd every week. Montana was an injury prone QB because of his body type, not because of the eras nature. Marino and Elway didnt get hurt near to the same degree as Montana. Because they were big, strong guys. So the era of the Steelers vs Ravens wasnt absurdly physical?? The era of John Lynch, Bob Sanders, Troy Polamalu, Brian Dawkins wasnt hard hitting?? Those Bears teams with Urlacher and Briggs were soft teams?? Bill Romanowski was less physical with the Raiders than he was in the 90s?? The era of Hines Ward breaking LB's jaws on crackback blocks was soft?? Hines Ward lining up Ed Reed and knocking him out the game was soft?? The era were BDawk was knocking out Vick and Crumpler was soft?? The era were Warren Sapp nearly shattered Chad Cliftons hip with a block on an interception return, was soft?? I could go on and on....

premier58

All Star
Daps
The era where Bart Scott nearly killed Big Ben was soft? Where Ray Lewis broke Rashard Mendenhalls shoulder was soft?? Where Sean Taylor(RIP) was tattooing ppl every week, was soft? The hit from Mo Lewis on Bledsoe which gave Brady his opportuniy, is one of the hardest hits, EVER!! Bledsoe wouldve DIED of internal bleeding had the trainer not made him go to the ambulance instead of the hospital. And there was no flag on that play.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Ask Rich Gannon how soft it was when Siragusa fell on him and knocked him out of the 2000 AFC title game. Ask Steve McNair, who became a full time starter in 99 how soft it was. He was eternally banged up. Ask Mike Martz QBs how soft it was. Damien Robinson literally tried to break Aaron Brooks neck before Kyle Turley intervened. Ask Reggie Bush?how soft it was after Sheldon Brown drilled him the 2006 NFC playoffs.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Rodney Harrison was another one of those "soft" players who played in the 2000s.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas still argue this in 2022 :mjlol:

Give Brady the best roster and Jerry rice, he may never lose a game :mjlol:

Oh by the way, Montana wasn't even the best player in his own team :mjlol:

yall trippin. that's all :russ: