Joe buddens girlfriend stock has been dropping

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Damn y'all are quick to :cape: for these video whore types and other celebs. Not everyone is attracted to the same bytch. Just let it go, damn.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Or you could just mind your business and put that energy into something that actually impacts your life :yeshrug:

Well I wouldn't say it impacts my life. It's more of an inconvenience when 5's and 6's start believing they're 8's and 9's and think they don't have to do the sh!t that 5's and 6's have to do all thanks to some lames. I'm just trying to restore balance. Bad things happen when nature becomes unbalanced. Come on doggie, haven't you seen starwars? :ld:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Kaylin-Garcia-teeth-3.jpg

bytch need to get them teeth fixed on love and hip hop looking like dracula and shyt :haha:

:childplease: Shorty is bangin.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
A a, watch your mouth. You're not talking to one of your little friends right now. Pretend like the internet is reality and show some respect when you speak to other men. I dont know if you were raised under a bridge on tap water but you dont do this. Man, i thought you knew this. I live in L.A that means we have women who look like that saying *may i take your order* at Wendys. You wouldnt know anything about that though obviously because you live somewhere where women like that are prized possessions. See it from a better perspective, mine.

why did u end up with an asian chick with no ass then?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I couldn't follow her on instagram anymore cause she always had to take pics of her and hoe budden or refer to him EVERY DAY. Like she had to prove everyone all the time they're still together . She look good but she look like she got a lot of demons she needs to deal with. Little girl lost
Joe knows how to pick em

BOX ALARM

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
That broad has fukked up teeth BUT you mfers are tripping with the "I don't see the big deal with her ...She is average ...She is a 5" talk. That broad is fine as hell. I bet the same people saying she average are recluse lames who never even sniffed a p###y. Mfers get on the internet and say anything smh

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. That b*tch lok like a dime on Joey instagram. She at 6 at best. People get blinded by light skin and curly hair.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the hell does someone saying shorty is just ok or just a 5 bother you?......The internet is a big place fam....people from everywhere. U don't know how anyone is living or what they've seen.

If she's a dimepiece to you, don't let us thinking she just aaaight affect you enough to rant in a post. Take it and move on.

BOX ALARM

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
Why the hell does someone saying shorty is just ok or just a 5 bother you?......The internet is a big place fam....people from everywhere. U don't know how anyone is living or what they've seen.

If she's a dimepiece to you, don't let us thinking she just aaaight affect you enough to rant in a post. Take it and move on.

I understand its all opinions but some opinions are stupid. The only place you will find somebody calling that woman a 5 or average is on the internet. Mfers get behind computers and take on a whole new identity. That broad is bad...even with the fukked up teeth. nikkas being super critical in here.

kaylin-garcia-teeth-fix-2.jpg

^If you consider this average. Go kill yourself, sorry.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That's what happens when you thirsty ass nikkas gas up every woman with a phat ass, some makeup and a sexy outfit.

What happens?
Lol@the person telling her she has a lazy eye and dolphin teeth! Nah but for real brehs, we need to form a squad of brehs to dog the sh!t out of these hoes online. We need to return some balance to the world. The whole thirsty simp busters gassing up plain/ugly broads epidemic has gone unchecked for far too long. We can't have these hoes getting self esteem.we need to right t this wrong before something turrible happens.

This is the gayest thing I ever read? :smh: at all the people that dapped this?

You want to go around dissing women that other think are attractive and tryint to get with?

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
I understand its all opinions but some opinions are stupid. The only place you will find somebody calling that woman a 5 or average is on the internet. Mfers get behind computers and take on a whole new identity. That broad is bad...even with the fukked up teeth. nikkas being super critical in here.

kaylin-garcia-teeth-fix-2.jpg

^If you consider this average. Go kill yourself, sorry.

I know right. But i kinda understand their thought process a little. Most of these dudes never been with a real women. So they don't know that even the baddest bytches have flaws. These dudes are so used to judging and comparing pictures of girls online and they nitpick due to their ignorance of the real people in the pictures.

The girl is bad as fuk.