Kaylin+Garcia+14.jpg

tumblr_mgc695hA7W1qd31dbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbalvuYjB81qbnb43o1_500.jpg

tumblr_meqvjtt8NH1qinwg5o1_500.jpg

yea...just awful...:snooze:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Lol@the person telling her she has a lazy eye and dolphin teeth! Nah but for real brehs, we need to form a squad of brehs to dog the sh!t out of these hoes online. We need to return some balance to the world. The whole thirsty simp busters gassing up plain/ugly broads epidemic has gone unchecked for far too long. We can't have these hoes getting self esteem.we need to right t this wrong before something turrible happens.

Or you could just mind your business and put that energy into something that actually impacts your life :yeshrug:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Nann of you clowns have even hugged girls who look half as good as her

shut the fukk up already

:rudy:

A a, watch your mouth. You're not talking to one of your little friends right now. Pretend like the internet is reality and show some respect when you speak to other men. I dont know if you were raised under a bridge on tap water but you dont do this. Man, i thought you knew this. I live in L.A that means we have women who look like that saying *may i take your order* at Wendys. You wouldnt know anything about that though obviously because you live somewhere where women like that are prized possessions. See it from a better perspective, mine.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I couldn't follow her on instagram anymore cause she always had to take pics of her and hoe budden or refer to him EVERY DAY. Like she had to prove everyone all the time they're still together . She look good but she look like she got a lot of demons she needs to deal with. Little girl lost