Joe buddens girlfriend stock has been dropping

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
What happens?

This is the gayest thing I ever read? :smh: at all the people that dapped this?

You want to go around dissing women that other think are attractive and tryint to get with?

People start giving women crazy checklists to the point where unless they are perfect everywhere they are ugly.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
7389545946_fdb444a871_o.jpg

Kaylin+Garcia+14.jpg

tumblr_mgc695hA7W1qd31dbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbalvuYjB81qbnb43o1_500.jpg

tumblr_meqvjtt8NH1qinwg5o1_500.jpg

yea...just awful...:snooze:

Their's a reason why she kept her mouth closed in majority of her pics. She knew what she was doing, she got you ninjas.

I always thought this broad was overrated, especially how Joe was parading her around. Esther Baxter & Tahiry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kaylin aka Teeth.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
obviously they filmed those parts in the summer (pool party in the winter?) when most people didnt know who she was. she got them fixed before the show even started airing...im sure she doesnt care since they dont look that way now

just sounds like a way to talk shyt cause they had nothing on her previous :manny:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:cape:

bunch of captains here lookin like they personally shat this yukmouth btch out of their womb defending her gettin mad ppl are laughing at her round cone shaped teeth

obviously this btch has a bangin body, but anyone denyin she aint got piranha mouth is trippin.

tahiry.jpg

this bytch got nice teeth :takedat:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
she looks much better when she doesn't rock that rooster haircut

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their's a reason why she kept her mouth closed in majority of her pics. She knew what she was doing, she got you ninjas.

I always thought this broad was overrated, especially how Joe was parading her around. Esther Baxter & Tahiry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kaylin aka Teeth.

:childplease:

all your women are perfect?

this chick is beautiful...

she doesnt have perfect teeth? :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
since ya'll talking about love and hip hop and nikkaz grills....

how the fukk does consequence girl kiss him and not feel like throwing up in the mouth. that nikka really mad and Kanye because the accident fixed his shyt better than what it was and he was the only jacked up grill ass nikka left in the click.

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Alotta homo ass nikkas exposing themselves in this thread...just another day on the coli:ld:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand its all opinions but some opinions are stupid. The only place you will find somebody calling that woman a 5 or average is on the internet. Mfers get behind computers and take on a whole new identity. That broad is bad...even with the fukked up teeth. nikkas being super critical in here.

kaylin-garcia-teeth-fix-2.jpg

^If you consider this average. Go kill yourself, sorry.

Some opinions are stupid? :umad:

I've lived in NY, Atlanta, New Orleans and Florida............This chick is a regular girl. Nothing bad about it. She just ain't nothing that I would break my neck over on the streets. Wouldn't sweat or even break my stride walking past her.

I understand folks are looking at pics of a naked chick online and saying she's a dime or she fine as hell, but when you've seen enough fine women naked in real life it tends to adjust your standards.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

got u nikkas how....i have dealt with bytches with waaaaaaaaaaaay worser overbites than her...with no kind of body..

i have had lisa simpson lookin biyvhes be4