this bish is bad :ohlawd:

I didnt even know who she was until today :manny:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Only dudes going extra hard for shorty in here is Joe Budden stans. This chick is cute but she's not what nikkas is trying to make her out to be. I see all it takes for nikkas to overhype a bytch is a nice ass, semi nude pics, light skin and curly hair. And :lolbron: at clown brehs in here doubting that any other dude can smash a chick that looks like her or better. This bytch is a regular slore in most poppin cities. This overrating bytches and simping is an epidemic.

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
:ohhh: I wish i could just people watch with some of you nikkas and see how you rate the bishes that walk by..

If she is a 5-6, the whole rating system is flawed...gotta look beyond what is/isn't your "type" to really rate a bish :comeon:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:ohhh: I wish i could just people watch with some of you nikkas and see how you rate the bishes that walk by..

If she is a 5-6, the whole rating system is flawed...gotta look beyond what is/isn't your "type" to really rate a bish :comeon:

Dude, I've lived in NY, Cali and Texas and I've fukked broads that's at least on her level look wise, or better, PLENTY of times. I just knew once Budden started flaunting this bytch on social media that his stans would overrate her. Don't get me wrong, the bytch is cute, but she's not special and definitely not as hot as Budden stans are making her out to be. She's an average cute chick. Like I said...the only dudes in here hyping up this bytch are Budden stans and/or dudes that can't get an above average looking chick. Real simple.

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
Don't get me wrong, the bytch is cute, but she's not special and definitely not as hot as Budden stans are making her out to be. She's an average cute chick. Like I said...the only dudes in here hyping up this bytch are Budden stans and/or dudes that can't get an above average looking chick. Real simple.

Agree- There're plenty of regular chicks in the Ethiopian\Eritrean thread that are >>>>>> :ohlawd:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Only dudes going extra hard for shorty in here is Joe Budden stans. This chick is cute but she's not what nikkas is trying to make her out to be. I see all it takes for nikkas to overhype a bytch is a nice ass, semi nude pics, light skin and curly hair. And :lolbron: at clown brehs in here doubting that any other dude can smash a chick that looks like her or better. This bytch is a regular slore in most poppin cities. This overrating bytches and simping is an epidemic.

if my dikk stand up n ready to goto war...i got his back...fukk wha u tombout..billy

what color was the broad u told to get out of ya dreams n get into ya car??

yella n had curly hair

carribean queen

yella n curly hair

dont get me started on the cac in the tub u was singin suddenly to..

billy n u wanna talk simpin bein a epidemic u grandfathered it billy:shaq::shaq:

Last edited by a moderator:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
if my dikk stand up n ready to goto war...i got his back...fukk wha u tombout..billy

what color was the broad u told to get out of ya dreams n get into ya car??

Billy Ocean-Get Out Of My Dreams - YouTube yella n had curly hair

carribean queen

Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run) - YouTube yella n curly hair

dont get me started on the cac in the tub u was singin suddenly too..

Billy Ocean - Suddenly 1985 - YouTube

billy n u wanna talk simp:shaq::shaq:

:gladbron: :gladbron: :gladbron: you got me on that breh :heh:

You dudes still overrating Budden bytch tho :youngsabo:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ppl been goin ham with the photoshops. i gota admit i was shocked to see her horrid her teeth are. ppl been trolling them

tumblr_mh03qzLMIA1ramou3o3_500.png

tumblr_mh03qzLMIA1ramou3o2_500.png

tumblr_mh03qzLMIA1ramou3o1_500.jpg

BAnh9fbCQAExavJ-150x150.jpg

BAni5yvCIAEQ9xR.jpg

maseUGLYface.gif

:whew:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I understand its all opinions but some opinions are stupid. The only place you will find somebody calling that woman a 5 or average is on the internet. Mfers get behind computers and take on a whole new identity. That broad is bad...even with the fukked up teeth.nikkas being super critical in here.

kaylin-garcia-teeth-fix-2.jpg

^If you consider this average. Go kill yourself, sorry.

Aint sht wrong with her teeth yall :laugh: