Joe buddens girlfriend stock has been dropping

Daps
Odds are the chicks u dudes deal with don't look better than her.
fukked up teeth and all.
But what do I know.

And those pics have been posted all over the net for weeks, this would've been funny when they all came out.
Now it's just like
1256875135103.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
i dont have a girl but have i fukked bytches that look better than her yes

even steven jo was knocking her walls in :haha:

Yea so have i. I was just making sure you werent a clown who slept with ugly girls and then clowned other peoples girls.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
Lol@the person telling her she has a lazy eye and dolphin teeth! Nah but for real brehs, we need to form a squad of brehs to dog the sh!t out of these hoes online. We need to return some balance to the world. The whole thirsty simp busters gassing up plain/ugly broads epidemic has gone unchecked for far too long. We can't have these hoes getting self esteem.we need to right t this wrong before something turrible happens.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Lol@the person telling her she has a lazy eye and dolphin teeth! Nah but for real brehs, we need to form a squad of brehs to dog the sh!t out of these hoes online. We need to return some balance to the world. The whole thirsty simp busters gassing up plain/ugly broads epidemic has gone unchecked for far too long. We can't have these hoes getting self esteem.we need to right t this wrong before something turrible happens.
Very noble ambition.

Sugar

Banned
Daps

I'm thinking bout going to rehab to get off that hypebeast breh :ohhh:

I've been catfished one too many times by these Tumblr broads :wow2:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

:salute::salute: MY nikka