Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Drake
Hov
Ye
Em

are the artists Joey mentioned....

Future is not up there with those 4 :manny: = he's not a megastar by Joe's definition :ehh:

Just to continue to play devils advocate....

Outside of Eminem none of those guys were Megastars in the first 4 years of their career either. His first album came out like 4 1/2 years ago.

Not to mention Kanye, Drake, and Eminem all did it from co signs from Megastars (Jay-z, Lil Wayne, and Dr Dre). Future, not so much. Rocko isn't even a star.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Joe Budden is really not going to break into the industry now, he is not a superstar or a rap star at all, he maybe the most famous crackhead now a days but he is now where close to being a rap star.

I wouldn't consider Kanye a rap star either, Fif is kinda iffy and so is Snoop.

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Joe has no right, Pump it up nikka fukk outta here.

Future our Lord Hendrixx>>>>

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Even amongst Hip Hop he's not a megastar on the level of a Drake/Em/50/Snoop etc. they didn't really play his stuff down here on the radio til I noticed it the other day, they started playing Mask Off because of the Kendrick remix lol

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What yall dont seem to understand is ,it doesnt take as much press and hype as it did in the god damn 90's and early 00's, for a hiphop artist to be visible to outside demographics:mjlol:

To think a nikka with as many hits,whos been doing it as long as Future has in an innanet era isnt recognizable:laff:?to think he isnt known and a staple in hiphop,cant make this shyt up folks:....if he aint a superstar/megastar neither was snoop in 93/94.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
So Joe isn't qualified to speak on any of this
What yall dont seem to understand is ,it doesnt take as much press and hype as it did in the god damn 90's and early 00's, for a hiphop artist to be visible to outside demographics:mjlol:

To think a nikka with as many hits,whos been doing it as long as Future has in an innanet era isnt recognizable:laff:?to think he isnt known and a staple in hiphop,cant make this shyt up folks:....if he aint a superstar/megastar neither was snoop in 93/94.

Snoop was much bigger.. You're underestimating him..

Nobody in my family knows who Future is outside of me and my sister.. Everybody knows who Snoop is..

leoc

All Star
Daps
why the fukk do people actually think future and lil yachty are megastars? they really think future and yachty are on the level of drake, kanye, em??