Joe Budden: "It says something that nobody outside of Birdman is saying something in support of Drake." Drake violates the friend code

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
He minding his business
They beefing with him

Between the two messages i posted, i think it’s just jealousy and crabs in a barrel

And i say this as someone who always fully drake was lame or didn’t live up to his potential. Its just that this isn’t new info
Bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of these guys like budden and charlemagne got a history with assaulting and abusing women themselves. Amazing how they get on their high horses when what they have actual cases for is worst than anything drake has done.
What was Joe convicted of once we talking about cases?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Nicki Minaj would get packed the fukk up even more cuz she is married to a rapist and there’s proof that her and her rapist husband harrased the woman to recant her shyt.
Plus her brother a pedo and she supported him

Wayne can’t fukking battle rap I mean look at that Pusha T diss :dead:
so cash money touched on young money (wayne) and young money hngs with freaky money (minaj and drake) :francis:

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
I feel what y’all saying and agree but when a dude say his man’s snaked him over a female I take it with a grain of salt.

Dudes egos be hurt when a chick choose another dude over him and a dude would rather lie to protect their ego than admit something that makes him look bad.

A dude can take any situation where a woman was feeling another dude over him and turn it into “he snaked me” :sas2:

Granted I’m tombout random chicks, not a dude girlfriend/wifey :hubie:

its levels to it for sure, but i’m always gon look at brehs that run behind the homie’s old work a lil funny…even if she was a flip…

i just live by a strict code to keep shyt simple and stress free…if she fukked my dawg, she not even on my radar…

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
so cash money touched on young money (wayne) and young money hngs with freaky money (minaj and drake) :francis:
tumblr_m7n54o12Ho1qagxv6o1_500.jpg

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This is something that's been a long time coming but not specifically for Drake.
It just so happens that Drake is the latest example.
Dame Dash, Beanie Siegel, Kanye, Puff, Russell Simmons, etc. The falls from grace are piling up and becoming more severe.
The larger issue is that for whatever reason, beginning in the 2000's, many Black celebrities, primarily musicians and athletes, feel that success entitles them to be as obnoxious, egotistic, unscrupulous, and arrogant as possible.
Jay-Z was one of the early adopters of this behavior along with his partner Dame Dash leading the charge. But since splitting from Dame, Jay seems to have changed course.
While there have always been out of control celebrities, Black and otherwise, it seems to have reached a new level in the last 25 years.
Drake is the poster boy for someone who started out normal and turned into a complete piece of shyt before our eyes.
This is a long coming course correction in social energy.
:wow:MESSAGE

Daps
Reppin
NYC
He minding his business
They beefing with him

Between the two messages i posted, i think it’s just jealousy and crabs in a barrel

And i say this as someone who always fully drake was lame or didn’t live up to his potential. Its just that this isn’t new info

This dude has been talking slick on records about people for damn near a decade :mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just trying to find the first time someone called Drake a pedo on this website and came across a bunch of stuff about him beefing with Tyga and Tyga being a pedo from 2015.

makes you wonder if they was really just beefing over the same little girls. :patrice:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm...can't disagree. Why he still got a issue with Rihanna

He even mentioned her on Family Matters...

Corny as hell. No idea why the blogs didn't pick up on it or mention it

When he was dissing ASAP in Family Matters, the part where he says to ask "Fring" next time he cuddling with her, "Fring" is the nickname he had for Rihanna when they was together