Joe Budden: "It says something that nobody outside of Birdman is saying something in support of Drake." Drake violates the friend code

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Yep you right. ASAP needs to get his weight up and pull up on him

fukk the bars and modeling

He dissed her on For All The Dogs Too On "Fear of Heights"

Why they make it sound like I'm still hung up on you?:comeon:
That could never be
Gyal can't run me:comeon:
Better him than me
Better it's not me
I'm anti, I'm anti(name of her last album)
Yeah, and the sex was average with you :russ:
Yeah, I'm anti 'cause I had it with you
Okay, I'm auntie like your daddy's sister
Auntie like a family picture
And I had way badder bytches than you, TBH
Yeah, that man, he still with you, he can't leave you
Y'all go on vacation, I bet it's Antigua
just proves that even with all the money, fame, etc. in the world...if you a cornball ass simp ass loser like drake,

he won't get the chick he prob wanted the most

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fukk with him but…Honestly Drakes biggest issue is he’s still kinda insecure about his past and his corny phase.

So now that’s he’s beyond lit he has some weird fetish for fukking over dudes. Whether it’s messing with their girls, sneak dissing, messing with their careers etc. He’s trying to force this bully narrative.

So I get WHY he has so many enemies but I don’t like the fact that these nikkas were silent until Kendrick decided to take out Drake.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It’s interesting that White celebrities don’t get that arrogant label nearly as often as Black celebrities, including by other Black people. I haven’t heard a single Black public figure like Joe Budden call Lyor Cohen arrogant.
Most of it is the braggadocious nature of hiphop. You say that, but how many genres in the last 20-30yrs have artists talking about their money, showing off cars, homes, jewels, wads of cash, etc IN VIDEOS, in songs, artwork, etc?

Those other artists have the same shyt but hiphop artists put that shyt on FULL DISPLAY. The ostentatious display of wealth.
You can see the influence seep into other parts of entertainment, like sports. Which race of players make a spectacle of their ensembles, accessories (chains, etc), and show off like they’re in rap videos? Our basketball/football players & boxers.

It’s done because in the past it was a way to show that you had arrived and weren’t the broke black person society assumed you to be.
Think of how Dame Dash behaved in the past? As someone said above, JayZ matured, moved away from that and doesn’t act like that anymore.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
ASAP dissed Drake because he dissed Rihanna on his For All The Dogs Album on "Fear Of Heights"

These 6fags literally ignore every shot and jab Drake throws at other rappers. These dorks champion him as the Jew Bully of the industry and then cry like hoes like he's a victim when things go left

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
What proof do you have? And why would your fave Kendrick use it in a pointless battle rap instead of reporting him?

they had videotapes of r kelly pissing on and sexually abusing underage at his trial in the early 2000s and it took 15+ years for him to see a jail cell…let’s be realistic here…

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
they had videotapes of r kelly pissing on and sexually abusing underage at his trial in the early 2000s and it took 15+ years for him to see a jail cell…let’s be realistic here…
Drake was in the proximity of white girls

Might go a little bit quicker

lib123

All Star
Daps
Most of it is the braggadocious nature of hiphop. You say that, but how many genres in the last 20-30yrs have artists talking about their money, showing off cars, homes, jewels, wads of cash, etc IN VIDEOS, in songs, artwork, etc?

Those other artists have the same shyt but hiphop artists put that shyt on FULL DISPLAY. The ostentatious display of wealth.
You can see the influence seep into other parts of entertainment, like sports. Which race of players make a spectacle of their ensembles, accessories (chains, etc), and show off like they’re in rap videos? Our basketball/football players & boxers.

It’s done because in the past it was a way to show that you had arrived and weren’t the broke black person society assumed you to be.
Think of how Dame Dash behaved in the past? As someone said above, JayZ matured, moved away from that and doesn’t act like that anymore.

Understood but my point is when other White powerbrokers show arrogant behavior (eg Lyor Cohen saying he doesn’t know Dame Dash and saying he signs drug promoting rappers because his family has to eat) doesn’t get called out. Deep down a lot of Black ppl have more resentment for Black ppl who have achieved great success, regardless if they brag or not.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Does he actually have anyone we can at this point call his friend? Young MOney guys were colleagues. I can't think of anyone I can say is legit his friend

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Understood but my point is when other White powerbrokers show arrogant behavior (eg Lyor Cohen saying he doesn’t know Dame Dash and saying he signs drug promoting rappers because his family has to eat) doesn’t get called out. Deep down a lot of Black ppl have more resentment for Black ppl who have achieved great success, regardless if they brag or not.
And how many Black ppl actually know who Lyor is, his importance or even saw the interview where he said that?

That’s the point you’re missing. Lyor for the most part is in the shadows at the top.

LYOR vs DAME in the eyes of the general public.

THINK ABOUT IT.

Lyor: random interviews here and there
Dame: obnoxious, loud, pouring champagne on women on yachts in videos :sas2::jbhmm:

If Dame stayed in the background he could’ve been as much of an ass as he wanted and we wouldn’t have known