Joe Budden and Crooked I say "It Was Written" was even better than "Illmatic"

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
:aicmon: it's so marginal, but it was a "big topic". and you can't remember what happened when in the topic, but you're comfortable pointing out leo's movie was proximate to lupe, when it wasn't

you're just a curmudgeon

Conflict diamonds were a big topic, yes. Not Lupe's coverage of it.

I'm sure the movie was a direct result of hollywood having heard that freestyle and punching up a script ASAP and crapping it out to capitalize on the momentum.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Conflict diamonds were a big topic, yes. Not Lupe's coverage of it.

I'm sure the movie was a direct result of hollywood having heard that freestyle and punching up a script ASAP and crapping it out to capitalize on the momentum.

son..u can't be this fukkin stupid...like really...u know what?..im not even gonna explain anymore..it's like talking to my kids..lol..go play..

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
real talk I will reiterate that I can't take any of y'all serious until you spend 10% as much time panning the actual wackness that emanates from every radio station as you do taking down the only handful of people who can still rap well

non sequitur, what the fukk are you listening to these days? the roots is wack to you. lupe is wack to you. you just like hearing yourself talk and/or listen to fukking tyga all day

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
real talk I will reiterate that I can't take any of y'all serious until you spend 10% as much time panning the actual wackness that emanates from every radio station as you do taking down the only handful of people who can still rap well

Well, to be fair, Lupe is part of that wackness. For all those similes and metaphors and entedres what is he really saying?

If he did "Dumb it Down" he wouldn't have a song left because he's not saying shyt.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
son..u can't be this fukkin stupid...like really...u know what?..im not even gonna explain anymore..it's like talking to my kids..lol..go play..

You've made no point other than you kept track of those events better than I did. Which is not really anything to be proud of.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
You've proven that you definitely heard that Lupe song and you know the sequence in which all the songs/videos/Leo movies were released.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Well, to be fair, Lupe is part of that wackness. For all those similes and metaphors and entedres what is he really saying?

If he did "Dumb it Down" he wouldn't have a song left because he's not saying shyt.

It is fascinating to me that out of all the bullshyt you guys hear it is Lupe you can't figure out the content for

Man...! What the fukk is Rick Ross saying! Lil Wayne? What about that shadow of an artist The Game! Oh you guys can figure them out alright with their deep thoughts and all

you sound like a 20 year old who just learned to be disdainful. I await you maturation.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You've proven that you definitely heard that Lupe song and you know the sequence in which all the songs/videos/Leo movies were released.

ur the fukkin a$$hole who brought up the damn Leo movie in the first place..now u tryna shyt on me cause u didnt know what the fukk u was talkin bout?..man please...

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
ur the fukkin a$$hole who brought up the damn Leo movie in the first place..now u tryna shyt on me cause u didnt know what the fukk u was talkin bout?..man please...

now we're calling each other names? okay, dad of the year. Maybe you should hit the hay and try and be present tomorrow in the little one's lives. Just a thought night owl.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
now we're calling each other names? okay, dad of the year. Maybe you should hit the hay and try and be present tomorrow in the little one's lives. Just a thought night owl.

ahh..damn..that hurt >>>>>> :childplease:

calling u an a$$hole isnt calling u a name..it's a personality trait...lol...sorry if I hurt ur feelings Mel..I will refrain from any further name calling...

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
or stay up and argue with me over the minutia of an exchange regarding a Lupe freestyle and it's influence on the Kanye video it jacked the beat of....

which was wack

and make sure i'm aware when every single one was released sequentially...

because it's so prudent to the statement 'blood diamond was a wack record'