Joe Budden and Crooked I say "It Was Written" was even better than "Illmatic"

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
But....the song sucks. You bolstered Lupe for inspiring a bad Kanye West video.

dog u just playin yaself right about now..da fukk does the quality of Kanye's video have anything to do with this?..was the SUBJECT MATTER that influenced the video bad?..go ahead..say it is and look foolish cause u wanna hate..

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
what part of it's a wack song don't you understand?

Lupe can be on that beat rapping about conflict diamonds and it's still a trash ass beat.

Kanye can be on it rapping about Jay Z's underwear and it's still a wack beat.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
what part of it's a wack song don't you understand?

Lupe can be on that beat rapping about conflict diamonds and it's still a trash ass beat.

Kanye can be on it rapping about Jay Z's underwear and it's still a wack beat.

yo man..u have a serious issue..shyt is wild..lol..goodnight fam..

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Diamonds from sierra leone is a wack record...

Even tho u trippin..what does that have to do with what I said?..

that even if it's Lupe's idea, it's a wack record. Typical of the Kanye and Lupe crowd to try and touch on something real and not at all know how to properly convey the proper energy and emotions behind it to truly make the record win.

they do it more from a "me" perspective then a "hey, wake up" perspective.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone

and yes i did hear this forgettable bullshyt at the time of it's release. forgettable being the key word.

remember, this was a hot topic at the time. Leo's movie and all. or was this record first?

Last edited by a moderator:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Lupe Fiasco- Conflict Diamonds - YouTube

and yes i did hear this forgettable bullshyt at the time of it's release.

remember, this was a hot topic at the time. Leo's movie and all.

and ur EVEN MORE full of shyt..cause IT WAS'NT the hot topic at the time Lupe did this freestyle..which was BEFORE that Leo movie..shyt..even the damn Kanye West video was before the Leo movie..and Lupe's freestyle was before EVEN THAT...the Leo movie came out around when Nas was droppin Hip Hop Is Dead cause he did a song and video for the soundtrack...dust ya memory off..that's the whole point I was tryna make..Lupe did the freestyle..and then Kanye JACKED him and did the video..and THEN it became the hot topic...

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
peep the edit.

it was a hot topic at the time.

and how on earth can you timeline all this marginal pop culture so precisely? you're like an encyclopedia of wackness.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
peep the edit.

it was not...Lupe's record was before ALL that shyt...that's the point I was making in my very first post about this whole shyt...and u responded talkin bout kanye's song was wack..which had nothing to do wit what the fukk I was talkin bout..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
and how on earth can you timeline all this marginal pop culture so precisely? you're like an encyclopedia of wackness.

so now somethin is wrong wit me cause I remember shyt?..ok..lol..u somethin else fam...u just jumped in the shyt not knowing what the fukk was being talked about..its ur fault for not remembering anything..if u don't..then stay the fukk outta the convo..

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
peep the edit.

:aicmon: it's so marginal, but it was a "big topic". and you can't remember what happened when in the topic, but you're comfortable pointing out leo's movie was proximate to lupe, when it wasn't

you're just a curmudgeon