Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy that the republicans routinely say much worse but they don't even hit 10 pages on the coli. This old cac says something stupid, it goes till 24 pages

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
To
Pick a side but only one can win. Those that only shyt on Biden are too afraid to say they're voting for Trump because they know it's wrong.

These dark money republican groups and affiliated right wing propaganda syndicates are working over time in sponsoring black face accounts and pushing c00n blacks to the forefront.

You see it on thecoli.

It's psychological warfare and people aren't ready

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
wheres does it say to suck republicans off? The quote just says repub or dem they are sh!t for the black community. With Republicans they will tell you to your face what they won’t do for you and Dems will make promises which they probably won’t keep. One still sounds better then the other...

So....they both don't do shyt for us, but one sounds better than the other!?!

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

teacher

All Star
Daps
So....they both don't do shyt for us, but one sounds better than the other!?!

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

Yeah SOUNDS better so it is understandable why we generally vote Democrat, but it doesn’t matter. Republicans aren’t the savior FOH, also let’s not forget the racist white groups tend to vote GOP.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
And Africans were brought from different countries too. And therefore different tribes had kids and if not married as well. So yeah, he's wrong still.
You know dam well it ain't the same with the Hispanics.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
To

These dark money republican groups and affiliated right wing propaganda syndicates are working over time in sponsoring black face accounts and pushing c00n blacks to the forefront.

You see it on thecoli.

It's psychological warfare and people aren't ready
This thread got bushed, the agents pitched a bytch fit and got it took out the bushes just so they can shyt on Biden yet they have no outrage in the Trump Axios interview thread when he said this

Or this

Both are far worse than what Biden said yet they avoid @DrexlersFade Axios thread like they do making eye contact with an attractive woman :coffee:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
This thread got bushed, the agents pitched a bytch fit and got it took out the bushes just so they can shyt on Biden yet they have no outrage in the Trump Axios interview thread when he said this

Or this

Both are far worse than what Biden said yet they avoid @DrexlersFade Axios thread like they do making eye contact with an attractive woman :coffee:

Yup they are obvious MAGA Cacs. It’s not hard to see. I call them out every time they post some suspect shyt

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of you biden supporters are weak, pathetic and disgusting

it’s one thing to hate trump and want him out of office at all costs

but have enough dignity and self respect to stop making excuses for this senile racist piece of shyt

i agree. no excuses. biden has said and done some dumb shyt and probably gone do some more.

at the same time people need to stop ignoring what's right in front of their eyes... president chump administration is far worse for everyone including black people than a biden admin would be. look at the path the country was on 8 years before chump became pres and the 3 years since. cats really believe we would be in the same place we are today if obama was still pres?

how can folks see what's happening with this dunce in office and say they're cool with him continuing the course? i don't get it.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Or this

Well whenever I first login I have been seeing trump ads on the first page

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
i agree. no excuses. biden has said and done some dumb shyt and probably gone do some more.

at the same time people need to stop ignoring what's right in front of their eyes... president chump administration is far worse for everyone including black people than a biden admin would be. look at the path the country was on 8 years before chump became pres and the 3 years since. cats really believe we would be in the same place we are today if obama was still pres?

how can folks see what's happening with this dunce in office and say they're cool with him continuing the course? i don't get it.

That's why I believe most of these posters are blackface

Talking about Biden while you have a trump presidency