Joe Biden: “Unlike the African-American community, the Latino community is incredibly diverse”

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
full

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
One day y'all are talking how ADOS (the vast majority of African Americans) are one tribe, one people, with a shared history, the next day pretending to be mad that someone says we are not "diverse".

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Revised H.R. 40 based on the recommendations of Prof Sandy Darity

Increased loans/grants for ADOS/Black Owned businesses. Under Obama about 2% of all SBA loans went to Black owned businesses, that number should at least 15%.

A multi-billion dollar infrastructure plan targeted to ADOS communities, including, but not limited to, the Black Belt, Flint, Michigan, to remove environmental poisons (lead water, hookworms in Lowndes County Ala, various Cancer alleys in the South).
Got it, so do you think Latinos as a collective in America can agree on 3 bullet points in regards to the things they want for their community? If not, you agree with Biden.

I appreciate the those 3 bullet points you dropped tho and I agree with them.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
They are not African Americans. They are Black. If I went to Nigeria that would not make me a Nigerian. I would be Black like the Nigerians, but that would not make me a Nigerian. I would still be an African American.

African American, Jamaicans and Nigerians are different ethnic groups, just like English, French and Spanish are different ethnic groups.

So I guess Biden is right then? African-Americans aren't as diverse as Latinos, who come from various countries, since in African-Americans you only include Black Americans.

And actually there are similar ethnic groups in France and Spain -Basques being the most obvious-. Nationality doesn't necessarily coincide with ethnic groups. "Nigerian" isn't an ethnic group, it's a nationality. Just as "French" is, obviously.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He knows he can say anything about black people because the media has black people in a uproar to hate Trump at all cost..I think black people should vote republican one time to make these Democrats respect us. They never will if we keep putting them in office.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Need to make a super honest Biden campaign ad that’s like:

‘Hold your nose and vote for Joe. Cuz he’s stanking.’

bnew

Veteran
Daps
He said they're "a diverse community with different attitudes about different things" but if the U.S had parliamentary style government, they'd see how quickly the black vote would split among a dozen or so parties based on a different set of attitudes and beliefs.