Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Many people here are dumb.

This is terrible.

Expect Africa to become unstable as fukk

:skip:

Africa is already unstable. They killing each other on the regular there & they don’t fukk with AAs but y’all worried about Africa :dead:

There was a thread in TLR 2 days ago about Boko Haram cutting the heads off of 54 farmers in Nigeria

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Well that was fast under One nikka at a time rules I'd assume that the big chair in each agency will go to one and not both. If the Marine made noise about racism he might not be seen willing to play ball. But then again he was shelved along with Mattis and Dunford so giving him a job would be a reward for Mattis and low key a signal to conpletely shyt on Trump in a memoir or something.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I explained it earlier. It's not as simple as "soul food" and being "on code"

It's having certain understandings that your people know and adhere to.
nah I guess I misunderstood you. break it down again?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You're all over the place:whoa:

With any complex macrocosmic plan you need to start at step 1. Our people are nowhere near having the appropriate cultural understandings, solidarity, or large scale organizational skills to accomplish these things. We don't even get along with eachother.
Okay I re read the post. Okay if it's not a code, Then what are you saying? It sounds like you're saying that either we're too stupid to come together which is retarded or that we hate each other so much that we can't work together. Yet for a nikka to work at CIA in Africa we'd have to assume he loved his country (or white people) enough to not only risk his life but have the education and training to be good at his job.

Are you saying that a nikka could run the Africa division and all of it's various programs including watching the Russians and Chinese in Africa but can't work with his brothers? I mean at the end of the day FBA are cultrally american. I didn't but most people ate Turkey just the other day.

RedNation

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The 10th Planet
Yall do know he was more then likely involved in stuff like this right? And y'all really clapping and congratulating dude?

This site has become so baby brained. Representation at all cost is such a dangerous concept and the fact alot of y'all see nothing wrong is interesting.

DECLASSIFIED UK: Revealed: The CIA and MI6’s secret war in Kenya