Daps
THE CIA USED BLACK MEN
TO BRING DOWN ALL THE
PRO BLACK ORGANIZATIONS.

:devil:
:evil:

That was more than five years ago,doesn't matter now :troll:

Killed or imprisoned ?:merchant:

“Car jacking”. Killed in a car related incident. Just like the original Ferguson protestors

Wait huh :lupe:

WAIT dude was killed LAST WEEK :mindblown:

This the same person you talking about or did they bump off more :wtf:

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't worry about the US taking over Africa. China already has their claws on the continent since the 70's
The US has military control over Africa, and has for almost a century now since the Brits folded and the Italians and French got sonned.

China is largely running things based on (legitimate but one-sided) infrastructure contracts and "economic development."

IMF and World Bank are surrogates for the US.

AFRICOM was created by Bush and Rumsfeld and developed by Obama to display both hard and soft power in the US - matching the actions of US intelligence agencies.
They want to maintain tight control of the entire continent.

Daps
I chose not to work in corporate law because I fundamentally disagree with the structure as well as the work I'd be doing. Because I have both convictions and a strong belief system.

it's not for everybody.
you literally have posters in here begging to get in those doors, when if they got into a preferred firm, they would probably be working with suits hired to defend the CIA in litigation.
i'm sure if you went to an "elite" law school, some of your alumni donors may have done the same.

anyway, the slope is way to slippery for this notion to be logical. someone already posted that we couldn't have a black president (who is the head HEAD of the CIA) if this went yall way. I'm sure you dont agree with that.
but if that's how you feel, we can agree to disagree :yeshrug:

Last edited:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I don't have an issue here and don't see how anyone else can either. I was hoping to see more black men represented on Biden's team. He also has Cedric Richmond on his team. These are good things and I want to see more black men represented. But this is a great start.

Be dumb and not see the plot right in front you, brehs

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Does this mean The Coli's going to become pro-CIA now too?
ppqwag7.png

Does The Coli not know there are plenty of Black police officers & Black police chiefs who oversee & implement racist policies against Black people?:mindblown:

I mean, some of you nikkaz would be happy to celebrate the first Black KKK leader:heh:

It's getting to the point I'm just going to start ignoring these political threads or just be out, period because some of y'all I'm losing a lot of respect for:francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you know who the CIA is? This is unbelievable

I was once dating a girl who decided to go to school to eventually work for the CIA. I immediately lost all respect for her.
Knowing what these people have done to black people over the years.
And chances are your not going to be some lone wolf whistle blower unless you want to end up missing.
But I will give this brotha a chance and see what secrets he reveals.
Maybe I will have a change of heart and say he doesn't owe us the truth if he's doing a good job,but somehow I feel he does.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
If youre the head of the CIA, youve probably committed or directed multiple war crimes

Same can be said for any President that has served or anyone in that position ever.

Literally ever. America commits warcrimes in its history on the regular.

Some of these replies... I dunno.... Some people here suspect as hell. Everything is all good until old white cacs don't have the leadership positions anymore... Then its a problem...

Some of this strikes me as more likely responses from cac suburbanites than black folks.

So do you want black people in powerful positions or not?

:stopitslime:

Seems to me like these nikkas just like using "No blacks in powerful positions" as a cudgel to shyt on the Left in political discussions... But as soon as it actually ACTUALLY happens they scream and run around like scared white housewives on some "there goes the neighborhood" type shyt :unimpressed:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Y'all do a whole lot of talking about "feminists" and "intersectionality" but when the DNC puts a Black person at the head of one of the most subversive and internationally anti-Black organizations on the planet - you're all of a sudden in favor of it? :gucci:
The CIA that attempted to (with the FBI) subvert every single Black movement around the globe in the latter half of the 20th century into the 21st century? :dwillhuh:
The CIA that assisted in the assassination of almost every post-colonial Black liberation leader :comeon:
Y'all love empty representation - okay with the boot on your neck as long as a Black man is wearing it, huh? :mjgrin:

You're technically right. But if you were happy that Obama won then you're being hypocritical. It's sorta like having a Black Man as chief of Police or a States Attorney or a Judge they will collectively shyt on Black people because that's their jobs, but they can low key help a breh at the same time.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If he gets the job white politicians will talk different for the next 4+ years

" We gave you a black vp, a black head of cia, a black___, black__ , black__, so everything isn't on us, we tried to fix a wrong "
I don't think white people will need this talking point after 8 years of Obama.