Joe Biden to Select Black Man As Head of the CIA

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Look you don't have to move to Africa like I did, You could set up and Africatown like there's China towns tommorow there's more than enough businesses to have us support our own and demand tangibles, fukk a vote how about we just don't do business with white folks until they stop killing us?

I mean jews do business with their own demand tangibles and take high level jobs.

All I'm saying is that we use this all imcompassing white man to justify why we don't do shyt. Does CIA tap phones, hack computers hang wiretaps like christmas trees? Absolutely but they say and I've seen personally in GWOT that especially in Afghanistan were people don't even have cell phones they depend of people snitching. People don't snitch and the CIA all the intelligence agencies are blind. There was another suicide bombing in Afghanistan yesterday we have all this intelligence we literally take all of the communications to and from the middle east Yet they can't stop terror attacks.

If we simply stopped snitching the cops couldn't move in the hood at all.

You're all over the place:whoa:

With any complex macrocosmic plan you need to start at step 1. Our people are nowhere near having the appropriate cultural understandings, solidarity, or large scale organizational skills to accomplish these things. We don't even get along with eachother.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Kats on this site kill me. Consideration does not mean selected.

True but you don't understand leaks and politics. They put him out there and only him to see if Mitch is going to have a problem with it. If Mitch does he looks like a hater unless some bullshyt comes out there's no real reason to not select him. Yes they have a couple of back ups but unless they want to put a major fukk up out there, Then questions would be asked why is career didn't suffer they almost have to confrim hm. Until 2001 it was usually always a politican or a big time donor that they wanted to reward. Since then most of the people are internal and there's nothing known to even say whether someone's a democrat or not.

Frankly this is a trap to try to make Mitch look like a hater, he shyts on any of these minority appointees and he can say Mitch wants to block anything.

Finally if he really wanted him there he could do what Trump did and make him the "acting Director" The chick running it now said she wants to bounce and Biden has to right to put someone there until someone is confrimed.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all really love these panderous subliminal victories. Just like with Obama.

This doesn't change the black mans condition in this country.

Only low-level thinking simpletons will jump for joy at this.

Comes off as being desperate for the validation and inclusion of cacs.
That's exactly what most of these dudes want. A seat at the table with the good white folks.
:mjlol:

What's the matter Boss? We sick?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You're all over the place:whoa:

With any complex macrocosmic plan you need to start at step 1. Our people are nowhere near having the appropriate cultural understandings, solidarity, or large scale organizational skills to accomplish these things. We don't even get along with eachother.

exactly we're literally at the butter biscuit only stage. We can't (or won't) work together, we can be totally shut out and everyone begs to be selected to get the c00n butter biscuit. Until we come on one accord literally nothing can be done. We have two African- American organizations and all they do is beef with each other.

We can't even agree on what we could call eatch other are we ADOS or FBA? Black or African-American?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
3 sistas from MSNBC who hate on black men constantly :mjlol:
]
I see a super lightskinned chick who is she? That Haitian chick is kinda a Kamala/ Symone Sanders crony.

The funny thing is litterally around this time last year Symone was in the Airport in Nairobi and some random white man spit on her. Nothing happened to him.

White man can spit on a chick about to become a "senior advisor" (whatever that means) to a US President (she was already on the campaign staff) and she can't get a cracker put in jail. Let that toubob spit at Tiffany Trump and see what would've happened to him.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
exactly we're literally at the butter biscuit only stage. We can't (or won't) work together, we can be totally shut out and everyone begs to be selected to get the c00n butter biscuit. Until we come on one accord literally nothing can be done. We have two African- American organizations and all they do is beef with each other.

We can't even agree on what we could call eatch other are we ADOS or FBA? Black or African-American?

The solution is culture. Which we lack.

Our people have been totally deculturalized.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yep for black folks in america black head of SBA and black cabinet members who report to them is critical.

I know people hated on the Irritated Genie (and he is irritating) when he was at Homeland his job was literally finding minoririty contracts This is a set aside tanigble for Black people that got watered down and stolen from us. Having a non c00n Black man in that job was critical He put dollars DIRECTLY in BLACK POCKETS. One of the most radical brothers I knew worked for the Commerce department. Just like they use c00ns against us a few well placed brothers can really help. I really really really wish the Irriated genie kept his job.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The solution is culture. Which we lack.

Our people have been totally deculturalized.
Not a problem we could literally research our culture, hell we could also make a new one.

Teana Marie named her album Congo Square I'll bet Birdman didn't know why she named it that. American culture was created in a park in New Orleans called Congo Square.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Not a problem we could literally research our culture, hell we could also make a new one.

Teana Marie named her album Congo Square I'll bet Birdman didn't know why she named it that. American culture was created in a park in New Orleans called Congo Square.

It's not that simple.