Joe Biden to Select Black Man As Head of the CIA

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Ok break it down for me. Just don't tell me it's impposible to fix.

Culture is a very broad and nuanced concept.

A culture is a people's spiritual belief, the understanding of your history, your lands, your language. The do's and don'ts of your people.The teachings and expectations from one another. Solidarity. Things of that nature.

You can't just pick up a book and do some research and change an entire race of peoples mentality. It's not that simple.

The scriptures provides all of this, but our people are not ready to humble themselves and abide by what it says.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
He's not dictating shyt you fukking moron.
I think the director of the CIA dictates policy.

You're saying you think top level directors of federal agencies don't have power over those agencies???

You letting alot of corrupt and powerful men off the hook with that logic....

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Culture is a very broad and nuanced concept.

A culture is a people's spiritual belief, the understanding of your history, your lands, your language. The do's and don'ts of your people.The teachings and expectations from one another. Solidarity. Things of that nature.

You can't just pick up a book and do some research and change an entire race of peoples mentality. It's not that simple.

The scriptures provides all of this, but our people are not ready to humble themselves and abide by what it says.

Sounds like you're talking more about a code than shyt like Soul Food. Everyone has a code, even Black people. It seems like Black people's code is Talk that righteous shyt until someone offers you a bag to sell out your brothers.

One reason I push back a little on all this FBA shyt like we're so distinct from other Black people is during the Haitian revolution they got it poppin' like three times and it always folded because usually the half whites and the few free Black people sold out the slaves. In fact 1804 was the french trying to reinstate slavery. What happened the last time was they killed anybody suspected of selling out and every white man woman or child. Jeannot Bullet litterally wanted to ethnically cleanse Haiti of white people (yes his brothers sold him out)

In Zimbabwe same thing they killed sellouts first they literally called them sellouts once they got people more scared of retribution from their brothers than the white man they won.

Last edited:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Sounds like you're talking more about a code than shyt like Soul Food. Everyone has a code, even Black people. It seems like Black people's code is Talk that righteous shyt until someone offers you a bag to sell out your brothers.

No, i'm not talking about code or soul food.

Culture.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I think the director of the CIA dictates policy.

You're saying you think top level directors of federal agencies don't have power over those agencies???

You letting alot of corrupt and powerful men off the hook with that logic....
Correct they can start programs and direct energies to certain things.... but the money comes from Congress. So if say Biden said fukk Africa and Congress co signed that shyt. The Director could still choose to share a certain amount of intelligence with them. The Director could also leak shyt, testify in congress and ask for money to do certain things. It could be fukk Africa all day but those shipping lanes through the Red Sea must stay open For that reason alone the governments of Somalia, Ethiopia, Sudan and Kenya will matter,

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
The United States supported slavery at one point. No black man should ever wanna be president for that reason according to your logic.

Slavery was at one point. The CIA has been pulling this shyte since day one and will continue to as long as they exist.