Joe Biden to Select Black Man As Head of the CIA

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't have an issue here and don't see how anyone else can either. I was hoping to see more black men represented on Biden's team. He also has Cedric Richmond on his team. These are good things and I want to see more black men represented. But this is a great start.
How the hell is this a great start??

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all do a whole lot of talking about "feminists" and "intersectionality" but when the DNC puts a Black person at the head of one of the most subversive and internationally anti-Black organizations on the planet - you're all of a sudden in favor of it? :gucci:
The CIA that attempted to (with the FBI) subvert every single Black movement around the globe in the latter half of the 20th century into the 21st century? :dwillhuh:
The CIA that assisted in the assassination of almost every post-colonial Black liberation leader :comeon:
Y'all love empty representation - okay with the boot on your neck as long as a Black man is wearing it, huh? :mjgrin:

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
If he gets the job white politicians will talk different for the next 4+ years

" We gave you a black vp, a black head of cia, a black___, black__ , black__, so everything isn't on us, we tried to fix a wrong "

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
never fails huh.

Give the brother a chance first at least. If he's pulling fukkboi shyt, then we'll shyt on him appropriately. Let's see what he does here in the states.
He's structurally and ideologically obligated to do fukk boy shyt.

He's spent his entire career helping destabilize African governments that don't fall in line with US interests :hhh:
How many Black leaders does he have to imprison or kill before we need to "stop giving him chances" :francis:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The United States supported slavery at one point. No black man should ever wanna be president for that reason according to your logic.
Yes :gucci:
Barack Obama became President of the United States and even with good intentions he contributed to destruction across the African continent as well as in Latin America - he was forced to subvert Black uprisings in the US against police murders, he had to side with business interests 100% of the time, and he fukked hundreds of millions of people over. Because he can't systemically change anything.
im pretty sure every prestigious (or just long established) entity anyone could every work for here in the states (and out of the states) has contributed to racism against blacks.
would yall shyt on your kids harvard acceptance letter too? :jbhmm:

also, name an alternative if you dont like this.
An end to clandestine services that violate international sovereignty :gucci:
If my son wanted to become the head of Harvard and Harvard spent millions of dollars a year trying to choke out HBCUs I wouldn't be in favor of that either.
I don't have an issue here and don't see how anyone else can either. I was hoping to see more black men represented on Biden's team. He also has Cedric Richmond on his team. These are good things and I want to see more black men represented. But this is a great start.
Nothing about this is good. Its literally just toothless representation. A Black face on an anti-Black organization.
Electing the first Black leader of the KKK or the Proud Boys wouldn't put joy in my heart either :unimpressed:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
He's structurally and ideologically obligated to do fukk boy shyt.

He's spent his entire career helping destabilize African governments that don't fall in line with US interests :hhh:
How many Black leaders does he have to imprison or kill before we need to "stop giving him chances" :francis:
Africa gotta hold they own nuts

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas want a better life in this country but at the same time don't:dead:
You can want a better life in the US without contributing to the destruction of the African diaspora.
Just because I want more Black people to have affordable and safe housing doesn't mean I want a Black CEO of Merrill Lynch.
Just because I want more Black children to have strong schools doesn't mean I want a Black President of Philips Andover.
Just because I want better healthcare for Black women doesn't mean I want a Black director of Pfizer.
so should black people never fill these rolls?
*roles.
And yes - what exactly does a Black person in this role change? He is the head of the CIA - he is not going to turn the organization away from its inherent anti-Blackness. He isn't going to take the CIA's foot off the necks of any of the Black leaders, organizations, or movements worldwide. He's not going to stop international meddling. Why does it matter that we have a "Black head of the CIA" other than a way to include Black people in neocolonialist and imperialist ventures worldwide.
Damn the govt is so smart...
They gave us trump so that we would reject him and accept everything after him
Without questioning anything
:scust:
This is what it looks like more and more - blind acceptance of anything after Trump.

Daps
You can want a better life in the US without contributing to the destruction of the African diaspora.
Just because I want more Black people to have affordable and safe housing doesn't mean I want a Black CEO of Merrill Lynch.
Just because I want more Black children to have strong schools doesn't mean I want a Black President of Philips Andover.
Just because I want better healthcare for Black women doesn't mean I want a Black director of Pfizer.

so where do you work? where did you go to school?
you dont have to answer. i'm just making a point that of course most people will be quick to shyt on this guy, while going to "elite" schools then applying to corporations that back/reap the benefits of the CIA and other agencies... for example lol
talk is cheap

as for this guy, he's not in yet but i'll give him the benefit of doubt.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Someone needs to run on abolishing the CIA.

Congrats on the hire.
This. I saw an article a few months ago about this - will link when I come across it again.
So biden should put nothing but white folks in his cabinet

:stopitslime:
That's not what people are saying at all - you're being disingenuous. African-Americans who are actually "about something" would be nice to have in the cabinet, people with an agenda to help the Black community, a backbone, some semblance of decency, etc.

Biden is choosing a diverse cabinet of technocratic bloodsuckers, remnants of previous failed regimes, centrist bootlickers, etc.

Why would you want Biden to pick Black people who are just going to hold a gun to our collective heads - in the name of "diversity."
Lets be honest, there are those in TLR who will complain about whoever Biden appoints no matter what position because they are Trump supporters and mad that Trump lost.

It's not that deep. It's not deep at all. In fact, most of these posters never said anything political on here until Trump was elected. Many came in around the time Trump was elected. TLR has a massive Trump fan base and it's showing in this thread right now as I type this :manny:
Check my history - this doesn't have anything to do with Trump. Choosing a Black imperialist just because they're Black isn't going to make me glad. Its like y'all nikkas ignored Malcolm X, Paul Robeson, James Baldwin, and your own common sense after Trump was elected.

"All skinfolk ain't kinfolk" should be ringing like an alarm in your ear right now. The man has spent his entire career literally subverting African interests in favor of US interests. What does he do for any of us?
What policy is it distracting from? :gucci:

You mean the FBI?
Both have. There's a long, storied history with the CIA.
The CIA worked to undermine the Black Panthers.
C.I.A. Reportedly Recruited Blacks For Surveillance of Panther Party (Published 1978)
A Huey P. Newton Story - Actions - COINTELPRO | PBS

The CIA killed Black leaders of African countries - who had connected with Black leaders here in the US. Ghanaian independence? Congolese independence? Angolan independence?
THE C.I.A. AND LUMUMBA (Published 1981)
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-afri...trice-lumumba-assassination-anniversary-congo
Four more ways the CIA has meddled in Africa

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so where do you work? where did you go to school?
you dont have to answer. i'm just making a point that of course most people will be quick to shyt on this guy, while going to "elite" schools then applying to corporations that back/reap the benefits of the CIA and other agencies... for example lol
talk is cheap

as for this guy, he's not in yet but i'll give him the benefit of doubt.
I chose not to work in corporate law because I fundamentally disagree with the structure as well as the work I'd be doing. Because I have both convictions and a strong belief system.