Joe Biden to Select Black Man As Head of the CIA

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Y'all really love these panderous subliminal victories. Just like with Obama.

This doesn't change the black mans condition in this country.
Nothing will change until you Get your Money up. I mean at the end of the day you're just an economic unit. You get money from the white man and give all right back to him.

I'm not talking about you personally I don't know you I'm talking about Black people in general. Just being outside the country I'm not paying into economy that takes that money to pay for the bullets than might kill me or my brothers.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Nothing will change until you Get your Money up. I mean at the end of the day you're just an economic unit. You get money from the white man and give all right back to him.

I'm not talking about you personally I don't know you I'm talking about Black people in general. Just being outside the country I'm not paying into economy that takes that money to pay for the bullets than might kill me or my brothers.

Thats real righteous of you brotha...:francis:

The Quixotic

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
these nikkas acting like bytches thinking with emotions instead of logic. Just like black woman celebrating Kamala even though she made a career locking up black people.

Nah its deeper than that if they celebrating this.

Im still new so i dont know how to post that well.
Can you transfer the info on this site into a few easy to understand posts here on the coli?

Black Op Radio

Inoculation is the best strategy to deal with disinformation agents. If we can mass inoculate we can get further and with this we dont need everyone but as long as enough are aware of these tactics when they read posts well have a sort mental herd immunity.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Thats real righteous of you brotha...:francis:

Look you don't have to move to Africa like I did, You could set up an Africatown like there's China towns tommorow there's more than enough businesses to have us support our own and demand tangibles, fukk a vote how about we just don't do business with white folks until they stop killing us?

I mean jews do business with their own demand tangibles and take high level jobs.

All I'm saying is that we use this all imcompassing white man to justify why we don't do shyt. Does CIA tap phones, hack computers hang wiretaps like christmas trees? Absolutely but they say and I've seen personally in GWOT that especially in Afghanistan were people don't even have cell phones, they depend on people snitching. People don't snitch and the CIA all the intelligence agencies are blind. There was another suicide bombing in Afghanistan yesterday we have all this intelligence we literally take all of the communications to and from the middle east Yet they can't stop terror attacks.

If we simply stopped snitching the cops couldn't move in the hood at all.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nah its deeper than that if they celebrating this.

Im still new so i dont know how to post that well.
Can you transfer the info on this site into a few easy to understand posts here on the coli?

Black Op Radio

Inoculation is the best strategy to deal with disinformation agents. If we can mass inoculate we can get further and with this we dont need everyone but as long as enough are aware of these tactics when they read posts well have a sort mental herd immunity.
At the end of the day it doesn't matter, just like Kamala is symbolic this guy is too. It's a butter biscuit The real money is made after he retires, he can use that money to create links to Africa, start up businesses in the hood or whatever. Same with Kamala she can use her political clout to get something poppin' like on Criminal Justice reform or she could just stack the bread.

At end of the day we could use a few more rich nikkas.