Joe Biden to Select Black Man As Head of the CIA

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I'd bet money he won't get that job.

In terms of race...I'm gonna wait until the cabinet is completed before making definitive statements lol.
They don't usually do extreme pump fakes like this. Duke has an all female communications team, Time to throw a crumb to the brothers.

I mean if they leaked this and only him unless Mitch just shyts on him this would be worse that the Stacy Abrams diss.

When they announce shyt like this yes they want the clout of having the first whatever but it's also a policy thing. Trump is disengaging everywhere except Iran putting the dude than ran Africa for CIA is basically saying we're gonna still keep up the drone campaign even if we "leave" Afghanistan.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
At least it wasn’t a white hispanic. They would love to turn Latin America into one big Argentina

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Patrice lumumba rolling over in his grave.
Lumumba is rolling in his grave because of every "leader" the Congo had shytted on the country and the people. Again no one told Mobutu he had to sellout Lumumba. I know it wasn't technically him but he was in the Army then and her had to know what was up.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What policy is it distracting from? :gucci:
Biden made a ton of promises to ADOS. So he better not think these cabinet posts picks are gonna be enough.
:sas2:

Obama tried the same thing by appointing a bunch of already rich minorities to high positions. Meanwhile what did the average black person get? We've seen this game before but not gonna fall for it this time.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I dont give a fukk

Cut a check
Them crackers ain’t giving us a fukking check. Get your head in the game
tumblr_ltrdy9RVl31qaex5co1_500.gif

The Quixotic

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
29 messages :mjlol:

Why don't you log in to your real user name and post the same dumb shyt you just posted.
1. nothing what i typed is is dumb shyt you dumb unconscious fuk.

Why do you nikkas lack social political awareness so badly?

Do you know who the fuk we are!? Do you know what our heros and icons of liberation mean!? Either Nationally or Globally!?

Newsflash everyone who is radically conscious globally knows Malcolm X from South America to the Middle East. They have statues of MLK in England.

You Think the ENTIRE world turnt up with us against the U.S. during the summer of the George Floyd BLM protests just because?
Nigha no! We've fought White supremacy, Western Hegemony for nearly half a thousand years as captives of a enemy nation while being forced to build this mofo and while everyone else has given up or assimilated into the global power structure we still fight. They turnt because they thought we were turing up fr fr like in the past.

We are known. And its because of this we have political capital no one else has and why folk haveto mask themselves in our identity for access or a political edge.
A black CIA head undermines our social political capital nationally and globally.

This move is an act of political warfare against us and our heritage collectively.

2.This is my only account it was made when charmander died to pay respects

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Dude was stationed in Africa. He could be controlling Boko Haram for all we know. This isn’t good. The US is focusing on Africa to get those resources away from China. They been saying a war will be fought over Africa in the future.
Take it from a dude who lives in Africa basically what's happening is everything is built in China especially that tablet phone or computer you're typing on. The battery and parts of the chips comes from ColTan and gold from Africa.

The Minerals matter most to the people buying and using them So that's why China's there buying shyt. The Kenyan c00ns bought a railroad that they can't pay for built and run by China. They let them finesse them by lying to them that they were gonna build it to the Congolese border. At anytime they could just tell them fukk them and their train and kick them out. But as long as the leadership got their bribe money they don't give a fukk.

This doesn't have anything to do with America, we don't have forctories to build cellphones and shyt. If we did that shyt would cost way more than it costs now.

All America cares about is terrorists setting up shop in Africa.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Biden made a ton of promises to ADOS. So he better not think these cabinet posts picks are gonna be enough.
:sas2:

Obama tried the same thing by appointing a bunch of already rich minorities to high positions. Meanwhile what did the average black person get? We've seen this game before but not gonna fall for it this time.
nikka you didn't vote for him so don't worry about promises being delivered to those of us that did :camby:you did what Trump wanted so demand he deliver on the platinum plan :steviej:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They don't usually do extreme pump fakes like this. Duke has an all female communications team, Time to throw a crumb to the brothers.

I mean if they leaked this and only him unless Mitch just shyts on him this would be worse that the Stacy Abrams diss.

When they announce shyt like this yes they want the clout of having the first whatever but it's also a policy thing. Trump is disengaging everywhere except Iran putting the dude than ran Africa for CIA is basically saying we're gonna still keep up the drone campaign even if we "leave" Afghanistan.

We'll see. I expect him to make a black man head of the SBA. Raphael Bostic, who will be a great pick btw. I don't expect a black CIA chief.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
At least it wasn’t a white hispanic. They would love to turn Latin America into one big Argentina

In a way Argentina shows what can happen if a economic hit is checked. They defaulted like three times and the answer is always Ok we'll take a haircut on the interest and strech out the payments further. I mean at the end of the day what is the banksters gonna do if they don't pay? Cut them off then they show how independent they really could be and keep all the loaned money? Or play ball and keep them in the economic system. And that's Argentina. Just imagine if they pressed out say Tchad and T'Chad told them fukk you? They're already dirt poor but they have oil, and uranium shyt that China and the west wants.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Y'all really love these panderous subliminal victories. Just like with Obama.

This doesn't change the black mans condition in this country.

Only low-level thinking simpletons will jump for joy at this.

Comes off as being desperate for the validation and inclusion of cacs.