Joe Biden to Select Black Man As Head of the CIA

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's here. Says there is a source that he is considering Blocker.

Presidential Transition Highlights: Recounts in Wisconsin Reaffirm Biden’s Victory

But let's play this out for a minute. If Blocker gets the job the TLR Trump stans will do as they've done in this thread... continue with their sideshow. If Blocker doesn't get the job and it's a white man some random cac or whoever these same posters will try to say Blocker should have gotten the job :dead:

Yes at the end of the day unless you like Rosewood style in your face racism a butter biscuit is better than not getting one. CIA is gonna do what they do and at the end of the day they just show bags to people, nobody has to take it. I mean you really don't need to spy on Africans they'll tell you what's up. The only way this makes sense is Biden is being serious about Terrorism.

Talk about c00ns Boko Haram is c00ns the Nigerian miltary who doesn't seem to give a fukk as long as Abuja is good is the real c00ns.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yall cappin in here. I said what I said. When the international body count continues with black bodies as well as others I want to bump this comedy topic

how do black people get more power if they dont get involved? regardless of the function of the apparatus, black people need to be woven into the fabric of every institution in the government. only representation can create meaningful change. cant let the whites monopolize government.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
these nikkas acting like bytches thinking with emotions instead of logic. Just like black woman celebrating Kamala even though she made a career locking up black people.
You the main broad bytching about Biden not hiring black men. Just admit you gon miss Trump nikka.