Joe Biden and Kalama Harris to Provide US Citizenship to over 500,000 Indians

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I have family in the US. A cousin, her husband and daughter in New Jersey; my sister, her husband and son in California. Neither of the families want American citizenship for themselves. It'd only be my cousin's daughter who would gain anything out of it.

This may come as a shock to all you Americans, but American citizenship isn't worth the paper it's written on. What you want is a European Union citizenship. Free university for your children and free healthcare for your family, now that's a citizenship worth having. All American citizenship gives you is the right to buy guns. It gives you the means to death, not life.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re having a hard time with the difference between the H1-B visa and DACA (Dream Act). It’s okay, it’s kicking a lot of people ass.
There are policy initiatives from Biden on both. There just not usually reported about together because DACA doesn't have as bad a reputation.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I'm glad Trump is gone. It's just that when it came to immigrants he actually had a decent policy. My family came here legally and my dad spent years getting paid crumbs as an associate prof before we even got our citizenships. Meanwhile Miguel and friends can hop the fence and their kids can become American citizens when they are born.
they're an insignificant number. They not taking food off nobody's plate

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
they're an insignificant number. They not taking food off nobody's plate
Word? What state are you from. It might reveal a lot. I lived in San Diego breh. I noticed that the kids of illegals would eventually get an education, and displace black people. Cacs would rather hire people that look similar to them:francis:.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I have family in the US. A cousin, her husband and daughter in New Jersey; my sister, her husband and son in California. Neither of the families want American citizenship for themselves. It'd only be my cousin's daughter who would gain anything out of it.

This may come as a shock to all you Americans, but American citizenship isn't worth the paper it's written on. What you want is a European Union citizenship. Free university for your children and free healthcare for your family, now that's a citizenship worth having. All American citizenship gives you is the right to buy guns. It gives you the means to death, not life.
I'd like to point out, the western european citizenship. Majority of immigrants are running away from central/eastern europe, they don't get shyt and have to work their asses off to earn something there :dead: meanwhile western europe giving out everything and now they can't handle so many immigrants :dead:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Y’all better Get into the trades or something recession proof. Biden and Kamala are going to be hell on black folks because they are going to prop up all these immigrants. Claude Anderson tried to warn y’all. This is our last gasp.
Asians were already projected to be the largest growing immigrant group for the next decade. This was expected.

You're right but.... American citizenship is better than 3rd world citizenship.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
full
I don’t known why but I’m lmao

Hahaha craziest part this is the Coli’s leader
:mjlol: