Joe Biden and Kalama Harris to Provide US Citizenship to over 500,000 Indians

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can answer this question because I get to see it live (I live right outside of the apple campus in Santa Clara county). My current neighborhood is nothing but FOB Indians and their families. A lot of them were brought here on these visas. The tech companies are essentially trying to get skills at a discount. They also think it's easier for these workers to integrate into the company's "culture" (a lot of Indians work at these companies already).
They basically run most tech companies these days. All the decisions are made by them because they have numbers on their side. They hoard information like crazy and only look out for each other.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Look at all these chickeln little motherfukkers in here

But had no fear under one of the most incompetent and graft filled administrations in the last 40 years

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:wow:

Some of you nikkas are legit living through a broadway theater in your heads in which you're the star. If you're not clutching your pearls and doing battle with a new boogeyman, you're just not living life. I would say it has to be mentally and physically exhahsting to constantly play the role of Laurie in Halloween, but half of you aren't genuinely moved by this shyt anyway, it simply gives you something to talk about and gets you through what would otherwise be a mundane, uneventful, and unremarkable existence.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
What is the point of this thread ? You went searching for a Indian news paper to show that Biden is going to work on something he already said on the campaign trail :dwillhuh: did you pay attention to anything? He said he was working on this and India is of course going to focus on their people .
What's the point of u getting aggy about a thread about factual information :gucci:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Why is her name misspelled in the thread title?

*Indians do be kinda stinkier than the average human.

*They also kinda got rapey vibes (based off what I read on the Coli).

*Kamala's laugh seems so fake. What's up with that?

*She do look like a hot GILF though.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Word? What state are you from. It might reveal a lot. I lived in San Diego breh. I noticed that the kids of illegals would eventually get an education, and displace black people. Cacs would rather hire people that look similar to them:francis:.
DMV. Of course you will see a higher concentration of Asians in Cali

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Indians (hindus) are literally the nazis of the minorities...the most anti-Black immigrant group
Nah, I think it goes:
1) Chinese
2) Punjabi Indians
3) Cubans
4) conservative Hispanics

from personal experience the least racist non black people are: pacific islanders (samoans and Tongans in particular), some Filipinos/Malaysians/ Indonesians, and Japanese people.

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
What is the point of this thread ? You went searching for a Indian news paper to show that Biden is going to work on something he already said on the campaign trail :dwillhuh: did you pay attention to anything? He said he was working on this and India is of course going to focus on their people .
How many people in India voted for him again?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You'll see outsourcing of white collar jobs on steroids under this Administration. With wages pretty much stagnant across the board. Especially if this is done now with Covid still raging. All these college kids who voted for Biden/Harris won't find much in terms of jobs after graduation.
:francis:

Real talk the dems and republicans have a history of outsourcing jobs at record numbers.

Kats like reagan and clinton some or biggest culprits of letting mass outsourcing happen under their watch. If it happens big time under Biden and Harris they will be just continuing what dems and republicans been doing since the 70s.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL