Joe Biden and Kalama Harris to Provide US Citizenship to over 500,000 Indians

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I can answer this question because I get to see it live (I live right outside of the apple campus in Santa Clara county). My current neighborhood is nothing but FOB Indians and their families. A lot of them were brought here on these visas. The tech companies are essentially trying to get skills at a discount. They also think it's easier for these workers to integrate into the company's "culture" (a lot of Indians work at these companies already).

Nepotism is real. Companies love hiring developers through referral programs and those are almost exclusively asian and white employees referring their friends
Sites like Blind are full of asians helping each other get referrals. the family angle on this is bad since most of these indians basically train their kids from birth to follow in their footsteps but it's not as bad as straight up importing 500k IT workers

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Don’t give a shyt. 500k ain’t shyt when there’s like 360 million of us.

I don’t particularly like Indians because of their racism towards blacks that I’ve personally experienced and I live in a predominantly Indian suburban town (they moved in droves and took over in the span of 10 years)

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Multiple websites are reporting this, where are the articles about ending police brutality and legitimate sentencing for these thugs in blue :jbhmm:

The first thing he needs to work on is COVID, then as he said "bring everyone to the table" and hash things out over the consistent racial hatred from the police department:ufdup:

Joe Biden Had Close Ties With Police Leaders. Will They Help Him Now?

Not the DACA bs :ufdup:

Bruh they literally already dropped some names of bidens task force today.

Tomorrow they're introducing the whole task force from what the news is saying.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Because corporations have to adhere to employment laws for Americans. There was a thread on here a year or so ago, discussing this. That thread exposed many less than stellar experiences working in these environments. I remember that they said that immigrants on visa's would work overtime with no overtime pay b/c they were scared that the company would fire them (and subsequently lose their visa) if they demanded fair compensation. Many brehs said that some were actually incompetent at the job & didn't handle pressure well. Those are the things that I remember from that thread.

As I said, blue collar workers are not the only ones who will feel the influx of an immigrant workforce. It was arrogant to ever think that.

I'm not totally against legal immigration, but it should be streamlined, based on the needs of America, and it should never come at the expense of job loss or wage decreases for current Americans.
A lot of them are acutally average developers. They are just cheaper workers so companies love H1Bs

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Indian people at my job think they are at home when using the rest rooms.

I’ve seen them spit their leftover food in their mouth into the sink, someone told me they’ve seen them wash their feet in the sink before :mjlol:

and my god they get upset when you can’t understand them when they have a thick azz accent

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Indians (hindus) are literally the nazis of the minorities...the most anti-Black immigrant group

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:mjlol: Trump supporters are in tears.

They desperately searching for anything to discredit a man who hasn't even stepped foot in the White House yet.

Never thought I'd see some black folks(:mjpls:) this mad over Trump losing
I'm glad Trump is gone. It's just that when it came to immigrants he actually had a decent policy. My family came here legally and my dad spent years getting paid crumbs as an associate prof before we even got our citizenships. Meanwhile Miguel and friends can hop the fence and their kids can become American citizens when they are born.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL