Joe Biden and Kalama Harris to Provide US Citizenship to over 500,000 Indians

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
What is the point of this thread ? You went searching for a Indian news paper to show that Biden is going to work on something he already said on the campaign trail :dwillhuh: did you pay attention to anything? He said he was working on this and India is of course going to focus on their people .
You know thecoli hates immigrants that's the only point of it lol

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing will be done for black people facts

@1:47 she has already said that she is not going to do anything that specifically benefits Black people.

So if any Black person voted for Biden and her thinking that they would do something for Black people:

giphy.gif

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
If I'm reading this right it's mainly for stranded family members who couldn't come under the current set up
Still trash. Why America is obsessed with being a haven for immigrants when we still have minorities living in damn near 3rd world conditions over here :martin:
The H1 visa thing is one of the few things Trump had right. Make it a auction, if a company wants an Indian make them pay $150k+ a year for them. Stop importing indians to these cheap ass body shops paying "prevailing wages"

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
There was a chick on LSA that said the same thing...said that she hates her job now. So much for believing that this only impacts blue collar workers.

The funniest part is that you were offered the job opportunity by a white guy & not the alleged POC alliance.
the "POC alliance" is a farce. Unpopular opinion but Asians are more racist than white people in my honest opinion, they just more quiet because they don't want retribution. Black people are like a permanent underclass in California (if you exclude all the athletes, actors and entertainers). I've lived in both San Deigo, Pasadena, and Santa Clara (silicon valley). In San Diego I've seen Mexican contractors push out black people:francis:. While in silicon valley you won't find any black people because these Asians only hire their own. A general rule of thumb is, the more Asian an area is, the less likely a black person is to get a job there :yeshrug:. I'm currently studying computer engineering and got two internships under my belt. After I'm done with school in two years I'm moving back to the east coast:hubie:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
We gotta let go of this "don't snitch" mentality as it is even following us in corporate spaces. We need to document & file EEOC claims. If enough claims are filed, perhaps the company will get tired of losing money unnecessarily and start looking into these situations.

My whole life i been thru this job

First job it was a old cac woman
2nd job old cac man that acted nice but i heard him making a comment "we gota watch him" n didnt know i was in the break room

Now its a fat latino..that wants to be a cac so he looks for any reason to try n get us in trouble

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
If I'm reading this right it's mainly for stranded family members who couldn't come under the current set up
Still trash. Why America is obsessed with being a haven for immigrants when we still have minorities living in damn near 3rd world conditions over here :martin:
The H1 visa thing is one of the few things Trump had right. Make it a auction, if a company wants an Indian make them pay $150k+ a year for them. Stop importing indians to these cheap ass body shops paying "prevailing wages"
I can answer this question because I get to see it live (I live right outside of the apple campus in Santa Clara county). My current neighborhood is nothing but FOB Indians and their families. A lot of them were brought here on these visas. The tech companies are essentially trying to get skills at a discount. They also think it's easier for these workers to integrate into the company's "culture" (a lot of Indians work at these companies already).

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This is just half a milf, the plan is to provide citizenship to over 10 mil of immigrants. Enjoy your tax paying dollars welcoming bunch of hurry up and buy racists. Remember that old south park episode of choosing to vote between giant douche or turd sandwich? Well :francis:

India has 1,4 billion people. It means absolutely nothing to bring in few millions here :picard:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Bro if I live at the homeless shelter, my ribs are touching and my plate is small and the nikka who runs the place tells johnny come lately he can have some food off my plate when everybody knows he got food at home am i not supposed to say something?

Don't be slow on purpose.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
It's not the fact that we hate immigrants. I'm an immigrant myself you goofy. It's the fact that Indians in particular take nepotism to a whole other level. If you lived in Silicon valley you would see what I mean. At least Cacs are more willing to hire black people compared to these racist Indians and Asians.

My uncle actually has his own business, he didn't go out of his way to ONLY hire Africans. Indians on the other hand, it's a different story with them.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
This is just half a milf, the plan is to provide citizenship to over 10 mil of immigrants. Enjoy your tax paying dollars welcoming bunch of hurry up and buy racists. Remember that old south park episode of choosing to vote between giant douche or turd sandwich? Well :francis:

India has 1,4 billion people. It means absolutely nothing to bring in few millions here :picard:

it's coming breh

Indian population in US increases near 50% in 8 years

and it's even more in Canada

Indians Immigrating To Canada At An Astonishing Rate

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chill,democrats need a backup plan in case these black democrats decide to get out of line in 4 years.
Can't put all your eggs in one minority group:whoa:

Democrats about to let all of these indians in as well as allowing latinos through the gate. So what Dems are saying is black people can ask for tangibles but you better take that base out your voice and ask nicely. Footage of Biden in 4 years listening to black people yell their "demands".

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So we should of let Trump win?

What do y'all want!?!?!?!:mjlol:
That's the dangers of this "lesser of two evils" system we have.

We had a few good candidates, but ended up with two of the three worst candidates running in the democrat primary. They might as well throw mike Bloomberg in the mix.

:hhh:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I work for a tech company...im gone next month after being harrassed over nothing for years...

Theres 3 black people total

All indians,asians and whites
The Indians are the worst. They don't respect the "if you scratch my back I'll scratch yours rule" at work. I ain't never helping them at work ever again:mjlol:.