Joe Biden and Kalama Harris to Provide US Citizenship to over 500,000 Indians

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Don’t give a shyt. 500k ain’t shyt when there’s like 360 million of us.

I don’t particularly like Indians because of their racism towards blacks that I’ve personally experienced and I live in a predominantly Indian suburban town (they moved in droves and took over in the span of 10 years)
360 million of who? If this keeps up the Asian population will pass the black population in 25 years

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As someone who lives in Silicon Valley, I can honestly say that they taking all the jobs. I never thought I would say this, but they really are. They make up the senior leadership at a lot of tech companies so they love hiring their own, shyts annoying. When I was doing interviews. almost all the jobs I applied to had an Indian giving the interview. They favor their own and Asians. I got lucky and got interviewed by a Cac for my current internship. I got a call back and I enjoy it when the office isn't 90% Indian.
They're annoying as fukk too.
I be wanting to tell this one woman who just started on this project I'm on this fiscal year to shut the fukk up every time I'm on a call with her

:aicmon:

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Indian people at my job think they are at home when using the rest rooms.

I’ve seen them spit their leftover food in their mouth into the sink, someone told me they’ve seen them wash their feet in the sink before :mjlol:

and my god they get upset when you can’t understand them when they have a thick azz accent

You think that's bad. You should see them drive.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're annoying as fukk too.
I be wanting to tell this one woman who just started on this project I'm on this fiscal year to shut the fukk up every time I'm on a call with her

:aicmon:
Do all these cats live with their extended family or something? Everytime we have a Zoom session you can here kids and family members carrying on in the background. Like zero respect when a meeting is going on. And this happens every single day so it's not like they don't know it's an important meeting.
:francis:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
:wow:

Some of you nikkas are legit living through a broadway theater in your heads in which you're the star. If you're not clutching your pearls and doing battle with a new boogeyman, you're just not living life. I would say it has to be mentally and physically exhahsting to constantly play the role of Laurie in Halloween, but half of you aren't genuinely moved by this shyt anyway, it simply gives you something to talk about and gets you through what would otherwise be a mundane, uneventful, and unremarkable existence.
It's one of the greatest scapegoats and distractions Republicans ever created. It allows you to point the finger at everyone else but the people in power

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
What's the point of u getting aggy about a thread about factual information :gucci:
We know thecoli. Framing is everything. Making it about "Indians" makes it seems like they were targeted for benefit and leads to statements sooner than later about Kamala doing something for "her people". Meanwhile if 500K ADOS benefited from something that 10.5 million others also benefitted from it wouldn't be framed as something for ADOS.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
ONCE AGAIN...

HOW IS LGTB, IMMIGRATION & ABORTION POSITIVES
FOR THE NATIVE BLACK HOUSEHOLD?
:devil:
:evil:

What does Abortion have to do with it? No one is forced to have an abortion of a healthy fetus.

Not a fan of relaxing H1-B

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Im glad that orange motherfukker is gone, but his anti-immigrant stance was the only thing I agreed with him on

I swear these republicans could have 80% of the black vote if they weren't anti-black as fukk (impossible of course) :snoop:

All this POC coalition is a bunch of bullshyt. If you want to see how they truly treat black people, look to how the black people in these POC countries of origin are treated. In Arab countries these motherfukkers literally spit on you and outwardly call you a slave (abeed). In Mexico, even though blacks have been there for centuries they weren't considered citizens until 10 years ago. And in India, they automatically assume black people are inferior and literally lynch Africans who study there. They have incredible restrictions on Africans opening businesses there yet are openly welcomed in Africa and usually flourish and own everything, which is pure stupidity on the African's part for letting them do that (shout out to Idi Amin for kicking those musty fakkits out).

You absolutely DO NOT want to be under the mercy of Indians and East Asians. I despise cacs but better the enemy you know :yeshrug: