Joe Biden and Kalama Harris to Provide US Citizenship to over 500,000 Indians

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
What is the point of this thread ? You went searching for a Indian news paper to show that Biden is going to work on something he already said on the campaign trail :dwillhuh: did you pay attention to anything? He said he was working on this and India is of course going to focus on their people .

@Tariq recently went #trumpset

Tariq gonna do 10k on his live tonight...Kamala is four years of content for him

full

@Bunchy Carter is Tariq

MOI5Aar.png

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
All those tech jobs yall want?

BYE BYE

All the constructions jobs?? Wait till more of mexico comes

BYE BYE
The Metro Atlanta Triangle neighborhoods are pretty much New Delhi

T.I not gonna be Mayor of Wakanda after some years once they get further in the city

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
That Big Tech influence.

I understand these are overstayed visas, but why not train American youth?

Because corporations have to adhere to employment laws for Americans. There was a thread on here a year or so ago, discussing this. That thread exposed many less than stellar experiences working in these environments. I remember that they said that immigrants on visa's would work overtime with no overtime pay b/c they were scared that the company would fire them (and subsequently lose their visa) if they demanded fair compensation. Many brehs said that some were actually incompetent at the job & didn't handle pressure well. Those are the things that I remember from that thread.

As I said, blue collar workers are not the only ones who will feel the influx of an immigrant workforce. It was arrogant to ever think that.

I'm not totally against legal immigration, but it should be streamlined, based on the needs of America, and it should never come at the expense of job loss or wage decreases for current Americans.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
I told a cac higher up and got the
"Well it seems like they doin they job" excuse

We gotta let go of this "don't snitch" mentality as it is even following us in corporate spaces. We need to document & file EEOC claims. If enough claims are filed, perhaps the company will get tired of losing money unnecessarily and start looking into these situations.