Joe Biden and Kalama Harris to Provide US Citizenship to over 500,000 Indians

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Black and brown coalition!???!!!! Nikka you for real right now?!?:mjlol:

You gonna get that that wake up call for 2020 people choosing sides and you gonna see who's down for us or not... Look who marks white on those census forms man...:bryan: those indians gonna be honorary whites...

I think he was being funny breh :pachaha:

No one openly says how good those butter biscuits are:russ:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Black and brown coalition!???!!!! Nikka you for real right now?!?:mjlol:

You gonna get that that wake up call for 2020 people choosing sides and you gonna see who's down for us or not... Look who marks white on those census forms man...:bryan: those indians gonna be honorary whites...
... You do realize he's being sarcastic/facetious right?

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
As someone who lives in Silicon Valley, I can honestly say that they taking all the jobs. I never thought I would say this, but they really are. They make up the senior leadership at a lot of tech companies so they love hiring their own, shyts annoying. When I was doing interviews. almost all the jobs I applied to had an Indian giving the interview. They favor their own and Asians. I got lucky and got interviewed by a Cac for my current internship. I got a call back and I enjoy it when the office isn't 90% Indian.

There was a chick on LSA that said the same thing...said that she hates her job now. So much for believing that this only impacts blue collar workers.

The funniest part is that you were offered the job opportunity by a white guy & not the alleged POC alliance.