Joe Biden and Kalama Harris to Provide US Citizenship to over 500,000 Indians

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
bruh they’re part of the black and brown coalition :mindblown: they Finna help us keep half a million allies.

man these butter biscuits good as hell. I’m not finna let you angry negros get me worked up.

Black and brown coalition!???!!!! Nikka you for real right now?!?:mjlol:

You gonna get that that wake up call for 2020 people choosing sides and you gonna see who's down for us or not... Look who marks white on those census forms man...:bryan: those indians gonna be honorary whites...

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
You'll see outsourcing of white collar jobs on steroids under this Administration. With wages pretty much stagnant across the board. Especially if this is done now with Covid still raging. All these college kids who voted for Biden/Harris won't find much in terms of jobs after graduation.
:francis:

lowkey I wonder if Immigration reform will become a Mainstream topic of Black people in the 2020s. Especially when folks realize our population growth stagnant as fukk

Other Latinos don't give it a priority, why should we...

EmAfZN_VkAARaLI

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You'll see outsourcing of white collar jobs on steroids under this Administration. With wages pretty much stagnant across the board. Especially if this is done now with Covid still raging. All these college kids who voted for Biden/Harris won't find much in terms of jobs after graduation.
:francis:

You’re having a hard time with the difference between the H1-B visa and DACA (Dream Act). It’s okay, it’s kicking a lot of people ass.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It is precisely shyt like this that will lead to the rise of a far more competent Republican fascist in 2024. Democrats never learn, while black America pays the steepest price for the party’s actions.

:unimpressed:

It’s either Trump, Pence or Trump jr.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
It is precisely shyt like this that will lead to the rise of a far more competent Republican fascist in 2024. Democrats never learn, while black America pays the steepest price for the party’s actions.

:unimpressed:

shyt at this rate they probably gonna lose the house and lose even more seats in the senate in 2022 if they keep it

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
A lot of Indians are darker than black people. how y’all mad about this? :dahell:
As someone who lives in Silicon Valley, I can honestly say that they taking all the jobs. I never thought I would say this, but they really are. They make up the senior leadership at a lot of tech companies so they love hiring their own, shyts annoying. When I was doing interviews. almost all the jobs I applied to had an Indian giving the interview. They favor their own and Asians. I got lucky and got interviewed by a Cac for my current internship. I got a call back and I enjoy it when the office isn't 90% Indian.