Joe Biden and Kalama Harris to Provide US Citizenship to over 500,000 Indians

Daps
They're annoying as fukk too.
I be wanting to tell this one woman who just started on this project I'm on this fiscal year to shut the fukk up every time I'm on a call with her

:aicmon:

Lol facts.

They also make the worst customers.

I used to work retail and I would legit dread it everytime they walked in to a store. Holy fukk they were so demanding and annoying.

Daps
I dont really give a fukk about who is, was, and will be the lesser of two evils, or who aint gon do shyt for us. Everything is business as usual whether its Dems or Repubs with the only difference being the brand of fukkery their respective parties bring.

all this fearmongering shyt that nikkas in TLR love to peddle aint stopping shyt

I'm gon continue to stack and invest my bread and walk my own path under this regime the same way I did under that POS trump's regime. I gave up on seeking comfort , security and fairness a long time ago for us collectively or myself individually. I thrive in the chaos now. Ima get mines regardless and by any means necessary

You MF harp on and on in an endless cycle about ADOS vs this and that, and how these MFers over here dont like us or What some c00n said; But what are any of you nikkas gonna do about it, and that's assuming any of you weirdo muthafukas are even black to begin with?

You nikkas grind out useless fear mongering think pieces pushing that doom and gloom black community shyt every hour of every day; every day of the year? getting your self riled up for a fight that will never come but whenever the countless articles of blacks doing good get posted, its a ghost town. No Kudos, no long winded paragraphs expressing satisfaction and pride in our people doing good. Save for 4 or five pitiful posts from the few decent , level-headed posters on here......no further dialogue happens, which lets me know you MF aint serious about any of the bullshyt you post. it's all entertainment and a chance to get some illusory internet validation in the form of daps and reps.

None of this shyt moves me in the slightest and I would suggest to any real breh that you not let his shyt get to you as well.

TLR is one big giant psyop cocktail, where the usual suspects ( Racists and aspiring Black Empowerment grifters) keep adding negative shyt to the mix in hopes that it'll penetrate your pschye and demoralize you and get you to hclick on links to their shytty ass youtube and twitter pages so they can psyOP you some more.

This TLR shyt aint real, it's been long overran with cacs and other dubious ass characters pushing agendas for a while now. My advice would be to divorce yourself from this shyt. shyts not healthy for the mind and a time sink.

This is all facts lol.

Wd live in a hyper individualistic capitalist society.
We gotta watch out for ourselves and our kin. That's it.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Umm... Anti immigration?

I decided this was no big deal before I even clicked the thread so forgive me for skimming

They are talking about path to citizenship for illegals, including Indians that are here already, right?

Since when is this some sizzling hot goss?

Carry on

Daps
Anyways, stuff like this gets me angry. But I don't have any anger or resentment towards immigrants. I hate the corporations that benefit from shyt like this.

That's the real winner here.:skip:

My stances in immigration boil down to me being inherently against exploitation.

Companies love it when there is a large workforce to choose from, once a recession hits (and it will cuz of covid) it gets ugly. :beli:

I hate capitalism :upsetfavre:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps

Perfect opportunity to increase the Dougla population in the US. :mjlit:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
I don't really have a major comment on this one because I actually manage in the industry and understand a lot of these people have already been in America and they are high earning workers who tend to do great work in a field that America just doesn't produce enough high-end talent regardless of what nikkas on thecoli thinks but that's another story for another day.

:whew:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
bruh they’re part of the black and brown coalition :mindblown: they Finna help us keep half a million allies.

man these butter biscuits good as hell. I’m not finna let you angry negros get me worked up.
:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Only people in USA that are not immigrants are native Americans

_113278227_gettyimages-188005118-1.jpg

:stopitslime: and the SLAVES the white folks enslaved and brought here...