Joe Biden and Kalama Harris to Provide US Citizenship to over 500,000 Indians

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All jokes aside, why is Indian in the title? (I’m talking the actual article, not the thread) I can’t help but assume it’s because of kamala being the first Indian VP

Indians make up less than 5 percent of the people who will gain citizenship from this

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
2050 is right on track for wealth to be taken out of black folks' hands.

Don't be shocked of that data, know that white people have seen the data and want the zero wealth for black people.

Indians once in the door, tear it off of its hinges opening businesses, buying real estate and nepotism at rates you haven't seen.

Then they'll favour themselves into politics.

Its what happened in Canada and its coming soon to an American state near you.
:manny: Our best chance might be to realized America might not be it and put things in place to get something in another country.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I dont really give a fukk about who is, was, and will be the lesser of two evils, or who aint gon do shyt for us. Everything is business as usual whether its Dems or Repubs with the only difference being the brand of fukkery their respective parties bring.

all this fearmongering shyt that nikkas in TLR love to peddle aint stopping shyt

I'm gon continue to stack and invest my bread and walk my own path under this regime the same way I did under that POS trump's regime. I gave up on seeking comfort , security and fairness a long time ago for us collectively or myself individually. I thrive in the chaos now. Ima get mines regardless and by any means necessary

You MF harp on and on in an endless cycle about ADOS vs this and that, and how these MFers over here dont like us or What some c00n said; But what are any of you nikkas gonna do about it, and that's assuming any of you weirdo muthafukas are even black to begin with?

You nikkas grind out useless fear mongering think pieces pushing that doom and gloom black community shyt every hour of every day; every day of the year? getting your self riled up for a fight that will never come but whenever the countless articles of blacks doing good get posted, its a ghost town. No Kudos, no long winded paragraphs expressing satisfaction and pride in our people doing good. Save for 4 or five pitiful posts from the few decent , level-headed posters on here......no further dialogue happens, which lets me know you MF aint serious about any of the bullshyt you post. it's all entertainment and a chance to get some illusory internet validation in the form of daps and reps.

None of this shyt moves me in the slightest and I would suggest to any real breh that you not let his shyt get to you as well.

TLR is one big giant psyop cocktail, where the usual suspects ( Racists and aspiring Black Empowerment grifters) keep adding negative shyt to the mix in hopes that it'll penetrate your pschye and demoralize you and get you to hclick on links to their shytty ass youtube and twitter pages so they can psyOP you some more.

This TLR shyt aint real, it's been long overran with cacs and other dubious ass characters pushing agendas for a while now. My advice would be to divorce yourself from this shyt. shyts not healthy for the mind and a time sink.
Hold this godamn rep :whew:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Only people in USA that are not immigrants are native Americans

Also no need for the name calling
FOH GOOFY

YOU AINT NEVER TOLD A JAMAICAN,
HATIAN, CUBAN, RICAN ETC
THAT THEY ARE IMMIGRANTS
IN THOSE LISTED COUNTRIES.

YOUR FAMILY WILLING ABANDONED
AN ALL BLACK COUNTRY FOR
A CAC COUNTRY.

DONT TRY TO GROUP US
IN WITH YOU COWARDS.
:devil:
:evil:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I’m aware. This isn’t about h1bs though

they’re talking about 11 million immigrants and Indians make up 5 percent of the total. There is no reason to put Indian in the title unless they’re playing off the kamala Indian vp association
The authors didn’t write that, they were quoting a statement directly from a Biden administration official. That means Biden's administration wanted to put emphasis on what they’re going to do for Indians.

Edit: just realized the original article is from an Indian publication

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
FOH GOOFY

YOU AINT NEVER TOLD A JAMAICAN,
HATIAN, CUBAN, RICAN ETC
THAT THEY ARE IMMIGRANTS
IN THOSE LISTED COUNTRIES.

YOUR FAMILY WILLING ABANDONED
AN ALL BLACK COUNTRY FOR
A CAC COUNTRY.

DONT TRY TO GROUP US
IN WITH YOU COWARDS.
:devil:
:evil:
:whoo: where did that posters family come from, also @CHICAGO :wow: i still can't believe you have people on here calling you a trump supporter... is this the new word for c00n now? just call people trump supports when they talk about joe and harris?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:whoo: where did that posters family come from, also @CHICAGO :wow: i still can't believe you have people on here calling you a trump supporter... is this the new word for c00n now? just call people trump supports when they talk about joe and harris?
I got called a c00n for criticizing Biden and kamala by a poster that voted for John McCain lmao

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
What is the point of this thread ? You went searching for a Indian news paper to show that Biden is going to work on something he already said on the campaign trail :dwillhuh: did you pay attention to anything? He said he was working on this and India is of course going to focus on their people .

I'm trying to save American Jobs that should go to Black Americans