Joe Biden and Kalama Harris to Provide US Citizenship to over 500,000 Indians

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Multiple websites are reporting this, where are the articles about ending police brutality and legitimate sentencing for these thugs in blue :jbhmm:

The first thing he needs to work on is COVID, then as he said "bring everyone to the table" and hash things out over the consistent racial hatred from the police department:ufdup:

Joe Biden Had Close Ties With Police Leaders. Will They Help Him Now?

Not the DACA bs :ufdup:
It’s funny that you think how the media decides to write articles determines what the president will address first.

Sit your ass down and at least wait until January 20th before you start complaining. Y’all nikkas are insufferable.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t have any issue with this. I’m sure people who work in IT or other fields where they compete directly will feel differently.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I was wondering where #Trumpset gathered to lick their wounds and this is the thread...I'm out :mjlol:

:umad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
black people won.

500 thousand more @Mephistopheles

tenor.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Only people in USA that are not immigrants are native Americans

Also no need for the name calling
We didn't immigrate here. We were imported, like goods and cutoff from our home countries in such a finite way that precludes any idea of returning or bringing over relatives. We couldn't bring our culture or our politics with us. Very distinct difference from immigrants.

In any case, Indian immigrants don't bother me, they one of the few asian groups that don't actively try to be white. They mainly just come over here and look for each other to form communities with.

also them doing something for them isn't some sort of attack or betrayal of black people. The more diverse the country is the less pervasive white supremacy will be.

As long as they also overturn some of the restrictions Trump made of african immigrants. African don't share our political views in the first generation. But just like many biracial kids are future caucasians. African immigrants are usually future black americans. I never seen a third generation nigerian or kenyan still be on some anti black american shyt. because being a black american is all they know.