Daps
Neggas so dumb they cannot see Houston is being sarcastic

Like I say, I am glad I don't share yall beliefs

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
After all the memes American black folks posted bragging about putting Biden over the 270 threshold and "black women put the dem party on their backs AGAIN to save the country" blah blah all for them to immediately promise shyt benefits to Indian immigrants, Hispanic immigrants and refugees. :mjlol: back to the status quo of dems courting everyone else because the black vote is already in the bag. Why would I give you cake if you'll take crumbs?

I see our HBCU "sista" Copmala immediately looking out for her Indian kinfolk with this one:ehh:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
If you work a low skilled job, you pretty much have no place for issue as this won’t affect you.

But typically like most sensationalist articles posted on here people won’t read the fact this is H1B1 visas that affect people of all races.

This is a visa program thsts in affect pretty much everywhere in developed countries

This place gets more and more anti-intellectual everyday.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Tariq gonna do 10k on his live tonight...Kamala is four years of content for him

full
:pachaha:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
If you work a low skilled job, you pretty much have no place for issue as this won’t affect you.

But typically like most sensationalist articles posted on here people won’t read the fact this is H1B1 visas that affect people of all races.

This is a visa program thsts in affect pretty much everywhere in developed countries

This place gets more and more anti-intellectual everyday.

I work in tech, nearly every Indian contractor I've worked with has been absolute trash and I often have to figure things out and they are supposed to be the "Expert/Consultant" on....They get their certs from memory dumps and can't even grasp basic concepts in the MS Desktop or Server environment....

My own two cents, but again, Black issues are thrown right into the wind once we got him in....

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I work in tech, nearly every Indian contractor I've worked with has been absolute trash and I often have to figure things out and they are supposed to be the "Expert/Consultant" on....They get their certs from memory dumps and can't even grasp basic concepts in the MS Desktop or Server environment....

My own two cents, but again, Black issues are thrown right into the wind once we got him in....

Yes I work in tech too and there are horror stories.

But it’s no only Indian people who are going on the list. Have you worked with a Chinese programmer, a Japanese doctor, and British architect, etc?

Again this H1B1 is not new. It’s not permanent and is used to plug a hole faster than you can train someone.

Last edited: