WavyFrighteningGeese-size_restricted.gif

:mjlol:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
He didn’t even step foot in the White House and he's already providing tangibles to people who aren’t even citizens but he hasn’t even committed to pardoning people doing football numbers for first offense nonviolent crimes due to his crime bills.

Dap and Reputation.
:wow:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Come out here to Cali then, you don't really live near Asians or Indians so you got rose colored glasses on. I bet your opinion changes after a year out here.
I been out to Silicon Valley. It's Asian central because it's geographically closer to Asia than the east coast. Outside of that one area there's not that many in the US in the grand scheme of things. I have no problems with putting a cap on H1-B visas but that is really not going to change the situation much for people in America.

America has a big problem. There's a big shortage of talent/people for a lot of these tech jobs. I've worked at a wide variety of companies and governments. The #1 problem most of them have is not being able to find the people who have the skills.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F02%2F20170202_STEM.jpg

China/India are pumping out triple the amount of STEM graduates the US is, but the US graduates tend to be better quality. There's just not enough of them. Thus you have companies trying to get H1-B visas to get the talent even if they're not as up to par as their American peers. That's why I said any American who has the in-demand skills is not getting any job taken away from them by some Mohinder

So the real issue is why aren't we developing & training more of America's workforce to fill these roles? Republicans make you believe like theres no jobs because a couple immigrants got a visa or hopped the fence, wholetime they're filling their pockets from oil & gas companies throwing millions of dollars at politicians to keep things the way they are. Keep selling dreams to people like they're bringing all the automotive factories back and you'll be able to work there for 30 years to retire on a pension.

Last edited:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Same nikkas in here telling us that we should be worried are the same nikkas pointing and laughing on some " Aha...I hope you 6figs6cert nikkas fail" type shyt

tell'em why yall really mad tho'
What's the real message you trying to convey

bytch ass nikkas

Also this shyt has already happened before in the tech industry and busineses suffered for it because these companies were waving all these low skilled immigrant laborers in the door and they started fukking up thier infrastucture to the point were actual skilled techs spent more time putting out fires and rebuilding fukkups caused by these MF all in the name of "cutting cost"

When their security is breached, and servers are fried and VPs and Execs are chewing asses out, best believe they asses gon get taxed worse than if they'd just carefully vetted their talent pools in the first place.

everything is cyclical and America rarely ever learns from their mistakes so just like everything else 'This too shall come to pass'

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
You bullshytting :gucci:

No, it's true. A unit of captured POWs defected to the Axis and formed the Azad Hind legion in the Wehrmacht. They were promised freedom from the British empire in exchange for fighting for the Axis powers.

And fair enough too. Churchill was our very own Hitler. 3 million dead in Bengal from starvation during the war due to Churchill's policies. It was a straight up genocide, our very own holocaust. Indians fighting for Churchill would be like Jews fighting for Hitler

Asians were already projected to be the largest growing immigrant group for the next decade. This was expected.

You're right but.... American citizenship is better than 3rd world citizenship.

It isn't, not if you're Indian middle class. This is because it's very hard to own land and property back in India if you are a non-resident foreign citizen. So you only want to take a foreign citizenship if you have settled up all your interests and investments in India. Which few people are willing to do because they always have family members back in India, so it's hard to make a clean break with the country.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I wouldn't trust any of these cats on here except a select few who put black people first over a political party or ideology. The vast majority are agents and not to be trusted. I might just put them all on ignore. And I've never used the ignore function on this site before. But these dudes are not to be trusted under any circumstances.

I started doing this weeks ago, and posting here is a 100x better experience. All c00ns, agents, and shills go straight to ignore. If I even see a poster dap some suspect shyt, I assume that poster is one of the three, and I throw their ass on ignore.

@DocShay89 I feel you. In about 20 years, when that national Black median wealth is inching even closer to $0, I'm afraid that I'll be telling the majority of my people "I told you so". My family and I will be basking in the wealth that we've earned and accumulated over the years, while most of our people's conditions will look like Skid Row across the nation. I don't care anymore. Not my problem. Let them perish.
:yeshrug:

Can't help a people that don't want to be helped and would rather remain at the bottom of society permanently. Let them stay there and keep voting for symbolic gestures, while those of us with sense continue to thrive and prosper.
:manny:

Last edited:
Daps
What is the point of this thread ? You went searching for a Indian news paper to show that Biden is going to work on something he already said on the campaign trail :dwillhuh: did you pay attention to anything? He said he was working on this and India is of course going to focus on their people .

Op is a known documented Trump supporter and troll.

Fukk his MAGA life.