Joe Biden and Kalama Harris to Provide US Citizenship to over 500,000 Indians

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, some of these dudes can't see past their feelings. I got hella negs for standing tall on my vote...but I don't care because my intentions were in the right place. I want my people to win, Trump would have made things a little uncomfortable but overall we could've came out on top. But NOOO...ninjas want to fight everyone else's battles and think that they're saving the day by voting him out. Well they're going to realize that they did it at their own expense...
I wouldn't trust any of these cats on here except a select few who put black people first over a political party or ideology. The vast majority are agents and not to be trusted. I might just put them all on ignore. And I've never used the ignore function on this site before. But these dudes are not to be trusted under any circumstances.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Highly doubt Biden rolls back H1B1 laws. It would be Extremely unpopular for the democrats to bring in more international workers while we have record unemployment.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was with you until you said that Dravidians were black:deadrose:. Dravidians weren't black. Dravidians were prettuy much the same as modern day Sri Lankans:ld:.
I Agree to disagree. :manny:

c1ba67953f38170533e1419264a82802.jpg

(Literally the second pic when you put dravidian into Google, breh):usure:

(The one in the middle actually looks just like my baby sister did when she was younger minus the hair)

(The one on the right is the same shade as my grandmother)

Thats really why I seperated the bonefide black people from the dravidians in my original post. They've been on the Indian subcontinent for millenia so its expected that they would have a mixture of features. As per the original indo-aryan texts, Dravidians were black char burnt people with wooly hair when the people we traditionally think of as Indians first migrated there from the northern steppes.:hubie:

Even if you want to ignore those early texts, you could also perform a cultural or ethnographic analysis of the ancient dravidians and note several cultural practices ranging from inheritance rights, to social stratification, to the traits of their ancient dieties(benevolent vs. Malign), to even circumcision which were all alien to non-African people at the time.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Highly doubt Biden rolls back H1B1 laws. It would be Extremely unpopular for the democrats to bring in more international workers while we have record unemployment.
Other administrations have done it before. Even Obama did a secret backdoor h1b increase when it was still record high unemployment.

Most people wouldn't even notice because companies make sure to stay under the threshold for reporting mass layoffs. Unless you work at one of these companies doing it you'll never know. Or you visit sites like thelayoffs.com and read the postings.

H1B visa: Joe Biden is planning to increase H-1B visa limit and remove country quota for green cards - The Economic Times

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And ninjas was hyper emotional that I voted for Trump, this is precisely the reason. Trump is a racist idiot...YES, but he would've never allowed this. Trump's type of racism doesn't affect your pockets, but Jim Crow Joe's type of racism will. Los Angeles, California is ground zero for what's about to happen on a wider scale...TO BLACK AMERICA. We could've ate good by taking advantage of some of Trump's xenophobic policies and looking out for one another in the community...BUT...you know the rest...

Nah breh no reason to vote for Trump :camby:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
A clear pathway to citizenship has been a Democratic hallmark for years. Y’all added in Indians in the title though that’s a small % of the millions because Kamala is Indian. Y’all dumb and fukk you OP
These Tariq MAGA c00ns are the most idiotic posters on this forum...

Trying to reason with a bunch of clowns lead by a race traitor who took money from MAGA to deter black voters is pointless...

As far am immigration goes, path to citizenship was always this administrations plan, its been on their website...

I personally don't agree with it but this is nothing new...

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
There you go, you answered your qiestion. California is the most important state in America (money wise) after DMV and Massachussetes. There shouldn;t be a reason why blac

Talking about it doesn't we complaining goofy. At of right now I'm interning at a decent company and they will most likely hire me once I'm done with school since they let me intern twice for them. Some of us making moves, pointing out these facts doesn't mean we complaining. What state are you from maybe that's why you don't see these issues. Come out here in Cali and see for yourself what "POC solidarity" gets you.

nikka what the fukk are you talking about!

It aint no "I got mines" type shyt i'm spitting

I telling nikkas to be bout theirs regardless of all these fakkity ass boogy man shyt you nikkas pushing on here.

Muthafukkin I'm in northern Texas around all the indians and mexicacs. I work for a predomintely indian IT company... So this shyt is even more relevant to me. I know what time it is dumbass nikka

But what i'm not gon do is sit around scared worried about shyt because I'ma control of my destiny by hook or by crook regardless of this Kamala bytch passing this one-sided ass immigration bill or whatever

fukk all that sitting around talkin bout " what is I's gon do y'all" like a helpless MF, Whatever happens, I'ma handle it

20, 30, hell even 70 years ago black people were getting marginalized and having their demands ignored. What has exactly changed that I should be so bent out of shape. at this point we all know not to expect shyt that was promised from these Democrats.

Nikkas are mad because they know deep down most of us aint ready to do shyt about it but bytch about it and make memes on the internet instead taking action like those 19 black families who bought up all that land to start developing their infrastructure. that's what we need....ACTION. not echo chambers filled with aimless bytching from shiftless uninspired nikkas

Black peoples legacy has always been that we survive and persist in spite of other groups trying to sabotage us.

we are mentally and spiritually stronger than all these muthafukkas yet we dont practice basic shyt like group economics to get the ball rolling at the grassroots level.

fukk Kamala and Biden
fukk Trump, The Proud Boys, and that whole fukking movement.

Everything they have done and will do in the future is par for the course. I'm saying to stop looking to these people

Stop getting mad and never doing shyt about it, There's alot of positive shyt going on in our Communities; alot of movements that we should be nurturing ,growing and giving our attention and black dollars to but instead of that being highlighted, you'd rather highlight all this negative bullshyt that does nothing for the cause and only serves to further increase user engagement percentages on this website.

I dont care about back and forth "fukkery"

If it aint some real shyt I'm not moved by it so fukk talk.

How the fukk is it that I can find a thread about black businesses to support on muthafukking racist ass Boxden of all places, but not on the Coli' the alleged barbershop of the internet that's suppose to be a safespace for blacks to talk amongs each other.?

All I see is Kamala this, Both sides that, ADOS and PAWG PAWG PAWG. Straight up clown shyt. and you got the muthafukkin nerve to mention me like you got some smoke for me. nikka please. FOH with that dumb shyt non comprehending ass nikka.

This aint it bruh

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Africans on the other hand have to restart from scratch. My dad had to start from scratch because his PHD wasn't recognized in the states. That's also one of the main reasons why all these grad programs are filled to the brim with Indians and Chinese.

Africans need to get on code and drop the anti black mentality. There is no path to whiteness for you all. ADOS and Africans need to unite.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Africans need to get on code and drop the anti black mentality. There is no path to whiteness for you all. ADOS and Africans need to unite.
Yall need to drop this whole "Africans want to be white narrative" Africans =/= Nigerians, Ghanaians and Ethiopians. Quit lumping all Africans together. Just because A Nigerian is being a c00n doesn't mean that Congolese people are c00ns. Stop it.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Then when it does... make the thread.

So if they threatened to throw us back into chains, we should just wait until they actually start rounding us up before we address it?
:gucci:

Welcome to my ignore list. My patience has run thin for dumb hoes and foolish negroes.
:unimpressed:

Y'all think Mitch is gonna let this shyt happen ? :mjlol:

You've got a point there, breh.
:francis: