Joe Biden and Kalama Harris to Provide US Citizenship to over 500,000 Indians

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Are you Indian breh:jbhmm:. Also, Indians do a lot of the hiring at tech companies. You just posted wells fargo, a company all the way in New York (it's a finance company not tech). FOH.

The mentality of the white Wells Fargo CEO has the same mentality as all the other white CEOs who run the majority of companies in America. Yall stay falling for these Republican boogeyman scapegoats instead of focusing on the bigger picture.

Well once we get the Mexicans out and get the Indians out then all of a sudden these white CEOs will have a change of heart and just start hiring black people everywhere in droves :troll:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have family in the US. A cousin, her husband and daughter in New Jersey; my sister, her husband and son in California. Neither of the families want American citizenship for themselves. It'd only be my cousin's daughter who would gain anything out of it.

This may come as a shock to all you Americans, but American citizenship isn't worth the paper it's written on. What you want is a European Union citizenship. Free university for your children and free healthcare for your family, now that's a citizenship worth having. All American citizenship gives you is the right to buy guns. It gives you the means to death, not life.
:laff::laff::laff:

America is the most sought after place in human history and it's only rival is the absolute heights of ancient Kemet. Like literally the most attractive place to ever exist. What in the fukks are you talking bout. :laff:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Those who remember history are the ones who repeat it. Where do you think they find their ideology. Slavery is still among us the only difference is that those with power present it in a different way.
Not necessary. Slavery is part of human nature. We like taking advantage of people who we think are weaker than us. If slavery were erased today, and for whatever reason America went into chaos (the same way Libya did) white people would try their slavery shyt again.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny how you bring that up. You actually meet more black women in tech nowadays than men.
They aren't really threatening to the Corporate order and will play their position for the most part. Which most women in tech usually do.

But a black man has to be overqualified for those same opportunities. We aren't gonna find too many people caping for us in Corporate settings.

If you do meet a brother higher up he's mostly focused on keeping his status. Than increasing the number of black males around him.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The mentality of the white Wells Fargo CEO has the same mentality as all the other white CEOs who run the majority of companies in America. Yall stay falling for these Republican boogeyman scapegoats instead of focusing on the bigger picture.

Well once we get the Mexicans out and get the Indians out then all of a sudden these white CEOs will have a change of heart and just start hiring black people everywhere in droves :troll:
I knew you were Indian, what brings you to thecoli Apu:mjgrin:?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
They aren't really threatening to the Corporate order and will play their position for the most part. Which most women in tech usually do.

But a black man has to be overqualified for those same opportunities. We aren't gonna find too many people caping for us in Corporate settings.

If you do meet a brother higher up he's mostly focused on keeping his status. Than increasing the number of black males around him.
I think it's because they get to kill two birds with one stone when they hire a black women (double minority).

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:laff::laff::laff:

America is the most sought after place in human history and it's only rival is the absolute heights of ancient Kemet. Like literally the most attractive place to ever exist. What in the fukks are you talking bout. :laff:
That's not the case anymore breh. Off the top of my head I can come up with countries better than America right now: Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium , and some parts of Australia (mostly Perth).

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:russ:automatic failsafe when nikkas cant get their point across (you must be a cac, you must be indian, you must be messican)

I'm black & born in DC. next :russell:
Come out here to Cali then, you don't really live near Asians or Indians so you got rose colored glasses on. I bet your opinion changes after a year out here.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Not necessary. Slavery is part of human nature. We like taking advantage of people who we think are weaker than us. If slavery were erased today, and for whatever reason America went into chaos (the same way Libya did) white people would try their slavery shyt again.

You're a fool to think that only whites believe in slavery.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
You should scroll up to read what I wrote 2 minutes ago. I pointed out that all societies engaged in slavery and that history is the only thing that reminds us that we should avoid it.

I'm talking about your most recent post which you said white people will try slavery again. You never mentioned anyone other race doing it. China owns a shyt load of land in Africa.