Joe Biden and Kalama Harris to Provide US Citizenship to over 500,000 Indians

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
It's crazy how Indians can got to an unheard of university in India for their Bachelor's, and then immigrate here either for a Masters degree or work permit, and immediately climb the economic ladder. Chinese, Indians, and Mexicans eating good at our expense. :wow:

Africans on the other hand have to restart from scratch. My dad had to start from scratch because his PHD wasn't recognized in the states. That's also one of the main reasons why all these grad programs are filled to the brim with Indians and Chinese.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IT sector pays well, good luck finding a job there if more and more indians/chinese keep coming here.

These people give no crap about human science BS, they go straight to technology.
That’s because they can watch YouTube videos and learn the tech then come over and take our high paying jobs. After entering this thread, I’m glad that I didn’t vote. I will focus my energies over the next few years focusing on building something to where I won’t have to worry about immigration laws and how it affects my career

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I'm glad Trump is gone. It's just that when it came to immigrants he actually had a decent policy. My family came here legally and my dad spent years getting paid crumbs as an associate prof before we even got our citizenships. Meanwhile Miguel and friends can hop the fence and their kids can become American citizens when they are born.
Lol u one of them I got mine
Y’all can’t get yours lol

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Trump was enabling white racists and literally wanted to erase slavery from the textbooks. Ever heard of the saying "history repeats itself". If no one is aware that something like slavery occurred, expect it to happen again sometime in the future. That's why history is so important. The only difference between us and people from 100 years ago is that we learned how to control nature, that's it.

We black.....

once again we black

We have no friends period why is that so hard? No one likes us, no one respects us, we get leverage when we're educated and doing well but all of us have to do that. Not some

It's a negative bias against blacks regardless, we're seen in a certain light.

And white people will do white people stuff.

Trump is nothing more than one of those white dudes on the internet who follow this stuff all day except he's rich and has stroke.

Biden is the same, the party is just a game to see who they can get. Notice how black females are elevated highly? That's the way to shut you do when you complain.

We have no friends period, community and group economics is the answer... you ran out the dude who was so dumb you could move in the background.

He's gone so you're more out in the open.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A lot of Indians are darker than black people. how y’all mad about this? :dahell:
Those aren't the ones who will utilize this, though.:patrice: The vast majority of the Indians you find in the US are from the higher lightskinned casts in North India and (non-coincidentally) in that Mumbai region that Kamala is from.

There are indeed bonefide black people in India, but they were sent there as slaves after the ulmayid Arab expansion into East/North Africa. Because of this, they occupy the lowest rungs of Indian society with little to no education, no wealth, and discrimination among other Indians. And these are only the new black people who entered in the last 500yrs or so.

The ancient black people (dravidians) are the dark skinned Indians with straight hair. These ones predate Arab slavery and are the vast majority of the "untouchables". They aint going anywhere near the US cause of the obvious discrimination.

So my point is: the dark Indians got no chance of utilizing these policies because of the anti-black sentiment +cast system in India. We'll most likely get more anti-black lightskinned indians coming over from this change cause they are the most socialize mobile:unimpressed:

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
I voted for Trump twice and I won't even hide it.

These dudes don't and honestly don't care.

The funny thing is for America this is good business, other groups are more cultural, more family oriented and less involved in classism and it's a win for them to replace us. You can lower the wages, require more work and they won't complain. They got structure at home regardless so I understand but for black folks it's all bad.

It's a step to replacing us and most of us who are logical thinker know this. I didn't understand why black folks hated Trump, yes he's racist but he didn't do anything to hurt us. He riled up white people and made them feel people were gonna replace them but it's Jews not blacks, they hate blacks...yes but they know we don't have to power to take money out of their hands, Jews and Indians do and with big tech looking for ways to lower expenses this is a win.

But nikkas is too emotional, c00ns and bedbucks like Goat and democratic shills were getting us to believe a racist white man is the biggest threat to the USA while he was really trying to put things back in America.

Can't trust these negroes man, not at all... worst then females who like to disrespect men.

Hope yall got what you wanted because we all know what's gonna come next, Kamala is the face of immigration going forward and if you criticize her you disrespecting a "black woman".

Ya'll couldn't even get on code to see the truth.

Hope all yall got your PHD on deck and plan to get into Management cuz if not you can forget about the middle class, that's solely for immigrants either we 6 figure status or we broke dudes... pick one.
Exactly, they'll have to live this down though...I'm going to laugh my @zz off when that reality hit them hard...and I'm going to create my thread reminding them that the so called "c00n" was right all along....

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
We black.....

once again we black

We have no friends period why is that so hard? No one likes us, no one respects us, we get leverage when we're educated and doing well but all of us have to do that. Not some

It's a negative bias against blacks regardless, we're seen in a certain light.

And white people will do white people stuff.

Trump is nothing more than one of those white dudes on the internet who follow this stuff all day except he's rich and has stroke.

Biden is the same, the party is just a game to see who they can get. Notice how black females are elevated highly? That's the way to shut you do when you complain.

We have no friends period, community and group economics is the answer... you ran out the dude who was so dumb you could move in the background.

He's gone so you're more out in the open.
It's funny how you bring that up. You actually meet more black women in tech nowadays than men.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Trump was enabling white racists and literally wanted to erase slavery from the textbooks. Ever heard of the saying "history repeats itself". If no one is aware that something like slavery occurred, expect it to happen again sometime in the future. That's why history is so important. The only difference between us and people from 100 years ago is that we learned how to control nature, that's it.

Those who remember history are the ones who repeat it. Where do you think they find their ideology. Slavery is still among us the only difference is that those with power present it in a different way.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I have family in the US. A cousin, her husband and daughter in New Jersey; my sister, her husband and son in California. Neither of the families want American citizenship for themselves. It'd only be my cousin's daughter who would gain anything out of it.

This may come as a shock to all you Americans, but American citizenship isn't worth the paper it's written on. What you want is a European Union citizenship. Free university for your children and free healthcare for your family, now that's a citizenship worth having. All American citizenship gives you is the right to buy guns. It gives you the means to death, not life.
Shut the fukk up with this lie.

Europe doesn't give citizenship out without much stress to non whites. America is the only place where you can be born to illegal parents and get citizenship.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Those aren't the ones who will utilize this, though.:patrice: The vast majority of the Indians you find in the US are from the higher lightskinned casts in North India and (non-coincidentally) in that Mumbai region that Kamala is from.

There are indeed bonefide black people in India, but they were sent there as slaves after the ulmayid Arab expansion into East/North Africa. Because of this, they occupy the lowest rungs of Indian society with little to no education, no wealth, and discrimination among other Indians. And these are only the new black people who entered in the last 500yrs or so.

The ancient black people (dravidians) are the dark skinned Indians with straight hair. These ones predate Arab slavery and are the vast majority of the "untouchables". They aint going anywhere near the US cause of the obvious discrimination.

So my point is: the dark Indians got no chance of utilizing these policies because of the anti-black sentiment +cast system in India. We'll most likely get more anti-black lightskinned indians coming over from this change cause they are the most socialize mobile:unimpressed:
I was with you until you said that Dravidians were black:deadrose:. Dravidians weren't black. Dravidians were prettuy much the same as modern day Sri Lankans:ld:.