Joe Biden and Kalama Harris to Provide US Citizenship to over 500,000 Indians

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Indians are barely ONE percent of the entire US population but let the posts in this thread tell it, they taking all the jobs away and taking over the whole country :mjlol:
Yet they control so much of the tech sector. You know, the sector where most of the growth will be coming from for the next decade. YOu goofy as hell. Blocking black people from entry into the tech sector is literally going to screw us over because we won't benefit from the tech boom.

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
I got negged and banned from other threads for saying the same shyte. fukk you all who negged me a reported me to the mods.
Breh, some of these dudes can't see past their feelings. I got hella negs for standing tall on my vote...but I don't care because my intentions were in the right place. I want my people to win, Trump would have made things a little uncomfortable but overall we could've came out on top. But NOOO...ninjas want to fight everyone else's battles and think that they're saving the day by voting him out. Well they're going to realize that they did it at their own expense...

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indians are barely ONE percent of the entire US population but let the posts in this thread tell it, they taking all the jobs away and taking over the whole country :mjlol:
What you don't realize is a ton of these US Multi-nationals now have more foreign than American workers. What they don't have is free reign to move people back and forth between countries due to Trump's policies.

The media isn't even reporting on the amount of layoffs going on with white collar jobs. And unless you work for one of these huge Multi-nationals you don't see the shift over the last 10 years. Of yearly layoffs in the US followed by the job posting increases overseas.

IBM Now Has More Employees in India Than in the U.S. (Published 2017)

IBM Now Has More Employees in India Than in the U.S.
IBM has shifted its center of gravity halfway around the world to India, making it a high-tech example of the globalization trends that the Trump administration has railed against.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Breh, some of these dudes can't see past their feelings. I got hella negs for standing tall on my vote...but I don't care because my intentions were in the right place. I want my people to win, Trump would have made things a little uncomfortable but overall we could've came out on top. But NOOO...ninjas want to fight everyone else's battles and think that their saving the day by voting him out. Well they're going to realize that they did it at they're own expense...

This is what the left wing media wanted.
ti6b1KZ.jpg

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
6 Certs, 6 figure brehs...meet your replacement...:mjgrin:
:yeshrug:Imma be fine, I'll graduate with my stem degree in two years and pretty much got a job lined up already. I'm just worried about the other brehs. It's about to be a hard road for black people in the next 10 years when it comes to jobs:francis:. Especially where all the money is at (tech and finance). Not everyone can become a doctor or a lawyer :francis:.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
And ninjas was hyper emotional that I voted for Trump, this is precisely the reason. Trump is a racist idiot...YES, but he would've never allowed this. Trump's type of racism doesn't affect your pockets, but Jim Crow Joe's type of racism will. Los Angeles, California is ground zero for what's about to happen on a wider scale...TO BLACK AMERICA. We could've ate good by taking advantage of some of Trump's xenophobic policies and looking out for one another in the community...BUT...you know the rest...

I voted for Trump twice and I won't even hide it.

These dudes don't and honestly don't care.

The funny thing is for America this is good business, other groups are more cultural, more family oriented and less involved in classism and it's a win for them to replace us. You can lower the wages, require more work and they won't complain. They got structure at home regardless so I understand but for black folks it's all bad.

It's a step to replacing us and most of us who are logical thinker know this. I didn't understand why black folks hated Trump, yes he's racist but he didn't do anything to hurt us. He riled up white people and made them feel people were gonna replace them but it's Jews not blacks, they hate blacks...yes but they know we don't have to power to take money out of their hands, Jews and Indians do and with big tech looking for ways to lower expenses this is a win.

But nikkas is too emotional, c00ns and bedbucks like Goat and democratic shills were getting us to believe a racist white man is the biggest threat to the USA while he was really trying to put things back in America.

Can't trust these negroes man, not at all... worst then females who like to disrespect men.

Hope yall got what you wanted because we all know what's gonna come next, Kamala is the face of immigration going forward and if you criticize her you disrespecting a "black woman".

Ya'll couldn't even get on code to see the truth.

Hope all yall got your PHD on deck and plan to get into Management cuz if not you can forget about the middle class, that's solely for immigrants either we 6 figure status or we broke dudes... pick one.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These are Indians who have been working here for years upon years through the H1-B program, I'm assuming? These people have high acceptance rates in these companies. Something needs to be done to offset this for black graduates.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Do all these cats live with their extended family or something? Everytime we have a Zoom session you can here kids and family members carrying on in the background. Like zero respect when a meeting is going on. And this happens every single day so it's not like they don't know it's an important meeting.
:francis:
Yes. They save money

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This right here. I keep saying this will happen but you got people like @Rhyme n Tekniq talking about "well I got mines":mjlol:. Dude probably doesn't live in an area with beaucoup Asians and Indians so he thinks everything is nice and dandy:francis:.
Most of these dudes talking like that probably work at some grocery store or Big Box Retailer. Anyone who works in Corporate America especially for a Fortune 500 company knows how bad this will be.

If you hadn't paid down all your debt and made as much money as humanly possible the last 4 years. You're basically screwed once the floodgates open.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Yet they control so much of the tech sector. You know, the sector where most of the growth will be coming from for the next decade. YOu goofy as hell. Blocking black people from entry into the tech sector is literally going to screw us over because we won't benefit from the tech boom.
What's goofy is blaming everyone but the actual people in power. Who's REALLY blocking black people from entry into the tech sector and just about every sector in America?

Wells Fargo CEO says there is a ‘limited pool of black talent to recruit from’
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I voted for Trump twice and I won't even hide it.

These dudes don't and honestly don't care.

The funny thing is for America this is good business, other groups are more cultural, more family oriented and less involved in classism and it's a win for them to replace us. You can lower the wages, require more work and they won't complain. They got structure at home regardless so I understand but for black folks it's all bad.

It's a step to replacing us and most of us who are logical thinker know this. I didn't understand why black folks hated Trump, yes he's racist but he didn't do anything to hurt us. He riled up white people and made them feel people were gonna replace them but it's Jews not blacks, they hate blacks...yes but they know we don't have to power to take money out of their hands, Jews and Indians do and with big tech looking for ways to lower expenses this is a win.

But nikkas is too emotional, c00ns and bedbucks like Goat and democratic shills were getting us to believe a racist white man is the biggest threat to the USA while he was really trying to put things back in America.

Can't trust these negroes man, not at all... worst then females who like to disrespect men.

Hope yall got what you wanted because we all know what's gonna come next, Kamala is the face of immigration going forward and if you criticize her you disrespecting a "black woman".

Ya'll couldn't even get on code to see the truth.

Hope all yall got your PHD on deck and plan to get into Management cuz if not you can forget about the middle class, that's solely for immigrants either we 6 figure status or we broke dudes... pick one.
Trump was enabling white racists and literally wanted to erase slavery from the textbooks. Ever heard of the saying "history repeats itself". If no one is aware that something like slavery occurred, expect it to happen again sometime in the future. That's why history is so important. The only difference between us and people from 100 years ago is that we learned how to control nature, that's it.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Amazing how Indians can go to an unheard of university in India for their Bachelor's, and then immigrate here either for a Masters degree, then work permit, or directly to a company using a work permit, and then immediately begin climbing the economic ladder. There's so many of them that a number like 500,000 is barely a dent to them, but a big deal to us here. Chinese, Indians, and Mexicans eating good at our expense. :wow:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
What's goofy is blaming everyone but the actual people in power. Who's REALLY blocking black people from entry into the tech sector and just about every sector in America?

Wells Fargo CEO says there is a ‘limited pool of black talent to recruit from’
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media
Are you Indian breh:jbhmm:. Also, Indians do a lot of the hiring at tech companies. You just posted wells fargo, a company all the way in New York (it's a finance company not tech). FOH.