Joe Biden and Kalama Harris to Provide US Citizenship to over 500,000 Indians

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I dont really give a fukk about who is, was, and will be the lesser of two evils, or who aint gon do shyt for us. Everything is business as usual whether its Dems or Repubs with the only difference being the brand of fukkery their respective parties bring.

all this fearmongering shyt that nikkas in TLR love to peddle aint stopping shyt

I'm gon continue to stack and invest my bread and walk my own path under this regime the same way I did under that POS trump's regime. I gave up on seeking comfort , security and fairness a long time ago for us collectively or myself individually. I thrive in the chaos now. Ima get mines regardless and by any means necessary

You MF harp on and on in an endless cycle about ADOS vs this and that, and how these MFers over here dont like us or What some c00n said; But what are any of you nikkas gonna do about it, and that's assuming any of you weirdo muthafukas are even black to begin with?

You nikkas grind out useless fear mongering think pieces pushing that doom and gloom black community shyt every hour of every day; every day of the year? getting your self riled up for a fight that will never come but whenever the countless articles of blacks doing good get posted, its a ghost town. No Kudos, no long winded paragraphs expressing satisfaction and pride in our people doing good. Save for 4 or five pitiful posts from the few decent , level-headed posters on here......no further dialogue happens, which lets me know you MF aint serious about any of the bullshyt you post. it's all entertainment and a chance to get some illusory internet validation in the form of daps and reps.

None of this shyt moves me in the slightest and I would suggest to any real breh that you not let his shyt get to you as well.

TLR is one big giant psyop cocktail, where the usual suspects ( Racists and aspiring Black Empowerment grifters) keep adding negative shyt to the mix in hopes that it'll penetrate your pschye and demoralize you and get you to hclick on links to their shytty ass youtube and twitter pages so they can psyOP you some more.

This TLR shyt aint real, it's been long overran with cacs and other dubious ass characters pushing agendas for a while now. My advice would be to divorce yourself from this shyt. shyts not healthy for the mind and a time sink.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn’t even step foot in the White House and he's already providing tangibles to people who aren’t even citizens but he hasn’t even committed to pardoning people doing football numbers for first offense nonviolent crimes due to his crime bills.
I think it will be an offering to Big Business for removing the Trump tax cuts. And also if you want these Defense Contractors to be able to sell military tech to India. They'll want you to employ their citizens.

Politicians have always traded American jobs for more foreign influence abroad.

Anyone with massive student loans are gonna be screwed once wages stagnate.

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
And ninjas was hyper emotional that I voted for Trump, this is precisely the reason. Trump is a racist idiot...YES, but he would've never allowed this. Trump's type of racism doesn't affect your pockets, but Jim Crow Joe's type of racism will. Los Angeles, California is ground zero for what's about to happen on a wider scale...TO BLACK AMERICA. We could've ate good by taking advantage of some of Trump's xenophobic policies and looking out for one another in the community...BUT...you know the rest...

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
2050 is right on track for wealth to be taken out of black folks' hands.

Don't be shocked of that data, know that white people have seen the data and want the zero wealth for black people.

Indians once in the door, tear it off of its hinges opening businesses, buying real estate and nepotism at rates you haven't seen.

Then they'll favour themselves into politics.

Its what happened in Canada and its coming soon to an American state near you.

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
And ninjas was hyper emotional that I voted for Trump, this is precisely the reason. Trump is a racist idiot...YES, but he would've never allowed this. Trump's type of racism doesn't affect your pockets, but Jim Crow Joe's type of racism will. Los Angeles, California is ground zero for what's about to happen on a wider scale...TO BLACK AMERICA. We could've ate good by taking advantage of some of Trump's xenophobic policies and looking out for one another in the community...BUT...you know the rest...

I got negged and banned from other threads for saying the same shyte. fukk you all who negged me a reported me to the mods.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps

Don't be shocked of that data, know that white people have seen the data and want the zero wealth for black people.

Indians once in the door, tear it off of its hinges opening businesses, buying real estate and nepotism at rates you haven't seen.

Expand breh a lil more:ohhh:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
DMV. Of course you will see a higher concentration of Asians in Cali
There you go, you answered your qiestion. California is the most important state in America (money wise) after DMV and Massachussetes. There shouldn;t be a reason why blac
I dont really give a fukk about who is, was, and will be the lesser of two evils, or who aint gon do shyt for us. Everything is business as usual whether its Dems or Repubs with the only difference being the brand of fukkery their respective parties bring.

all this fearmongering shyt that nikkas in TLR love to peddle aint stopping shyt

I'm gon continue to stack and invest my bread and walk my own path under this regime the same way I did under that POS trump's regime. I gave up on seeking comfort , security and fairness a long time ago for us collectively or myself individually. I thrive in the chaos now. Ima get mines regardless and by any means necessary

You MF harp on and on in an endless cycle about ADOS vs this and that, and how these MFers over here dont like us or What some c00n said; But what are any of you nikkas gonna do about it, and that's assuming any of you weirdo muthafukas are even black to begin with?

You nikkas grind out useless fear mongering think pieces pushing that doom and gloom black community shyt every hour of every day; every day of the year? getting your self riled up for a fight that will never come but whenever the countless articles of blacks doing good get posted, its a ghost town. No Kudos, no long winded paragraphs expressing satisfaction and pride in our people doing good. Save for 4 or five pitiful posts from the few decent , level-headed posters on here......no further dialogue happens, which lets me know you MF aint serious about any of the bullshyt you post. it's all entertainment and a chance to get some illusory internet validation in the form of daps and reps.

None of this shyt moves me in the slightest and I would suggest to any real breh that you not let his shyt get to you as well.

TLR is one big giant psyop cocktail, where the usual suspects ( Racists and aspiring Black Empowerment grifters) keep adding negative shyt to the mix in hopes that it'll penetrate your pschye and demoralize you and get you to hclick on links to their shytty ass youtube and twitter pages so they can psyOP you some more.

This TLR shyt aint real, it's been long overran with cacs and other dubious ass characters pushing agendas for a while now. My advice would be to divorce yourself from this shyt. shyts not healthy for the mind and a time sink.
Talking about it doesn't we complaining goofy. At of right now I'm interning at a decent company and they will most likely hire me once I'm done with school since they let me intern twice for them. Some of us making moves, pointing out these facts doesn't mean we complaining. What state are you from maybe that's why you don't see these issues. Come out here in Cali and see for yourself what "POC solidarity" gets you.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do all these cats live with their extended family or something? Everytime we have a Zoom session you can here kids and family members carrying on in the background. Like zero respect when a meeting is going on. And this happens every single day so it's not like they don't know it's an important meeting.
:francis:
fukking facts, I’m terrible at translating their heavy accents

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This reset on increasing immigration by Trump could've allowed enough time for Black people to get their financial house in order. But once COVID hit all those gains got erased.

This next wave of immigration is sure the wipe out any chance of us as a whole becoming financially self-sufficient. Unless we all of a sudden start doing business mostly between ourselves like other ethnic groups.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

This right here. I keep saying this will happen but you got people like @Rhyme n Tekniq talking about "well I got mines":mjlol:. Dude probably doesn't live in an area with beaucoup Asians and Indians so he thinks everything is nice and dandy:francis:.