JJ Redikk: Players care more about their pregame IG fit than winning

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
The majority of NBA players aren’t playing for rings or their legacy so why would they care about winning
Tbh this, most of these guys in the league know they not winning shyt unless they on a REALLY good/great team. Sucks but that's the way it is, it's harder for guys to care when you play for a bottomfeeding and/or a team that know you aren't sniffing the Finals.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
EssentialDismalFugu-size_restricted.gif

"Wore my Sundays best and we down 15 with 6 mins left, hopefully the cameras ain't catch me so I can recycle this fit against the bum ass Hawks"

when you get your clothes picked out for you like AD, do you really care that much? :sas2:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What’s that gotta do with the thread topic tho? :wtf:

Nygga stop... you dont have to have won anything to call out priorities...

All these IG pages dedicated to them walking the tunnell is just unreal. Nyggas out here hiring stylists for a 30 second walk and IG recognition

I don't have IG and never look for it so I don't know what they doing. But there are 24 hours in the day and everyone doing SOMETHING with their time other than playing basketball. If that what they want to do I'm pretty sure they can look good and play winning bball too. I don't give a shyt about fashion but I also doubt if affects these guys one bit. Unless you gonna call out someone specific who is not trying, it's just chatty patty shyt.

breh JJ been to the playoffs every year in his career :hubie:

Lou has been an important piece to numerous playoff teams. Same with Redikk, whose never missed the playoffs. If someone like Ian Clark made this comment would that make it more credible since he has a ring?
Y'all talk like MOST teams don't make the playoffs in the NBA. :heh:

Redikk is a career 50-60 in the playoffs. The only times his team has advanced past the 2nd round was when he was racking up DNPs as a fringe player. And it's not like he's put up great numbers when he has played. If someone was obviously not pulling their weight then he has a right to call them out, but making a blanket statement about guys as if he's the authority on winning just makes him look like a lame.

Lou Will even worse - career 23-35 in the playoffs and only got past the 1st round twice, never once got past the semis. Career 38% shooting (26% 3pt) and he don't play defense for shyt either.

Again, if someone obviously doing something wrong, call them out. But if someone just having fun doing their thing, why talk shyt? How it affecting him? Whether or not someone put effort into their game has zero to do with what they're choosing to wear before the game.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Individual performances, on and off the court, matter more than competing and winning basketball games.

These are the babies that Lebron (3-6 in NBA Finals) and James Harden (blew a 20 point lead in a game 7 WCF, all-around choke artist) raised :wow:

if true, then they'll be out the league soon enough. :snooze:

cats can do both even though a lot of them look like clowns sometimes.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I don't mind the good players and stars dressing up but now even bums are trying to get that IG post with their thottie fits. :hhh:

Breh averaging 4 points, 3 Rebounds and 0.5 assists, making more noise for his outfit than his game.

David Stern rolling in his grave right now.