JJ Redikk: Players care more about their pregame IG fit than winning

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like he got traded there. He knew damn well it would be an uphill battle from jump.

And while he’s a great complementary piece he ain’t moving the needle on a team’s outlook THAT much
Pelicans make a run and they got a shot. They only like 3 games out of the 8th seed

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I do believe players wanna be stylish for the gram, but once the ball tips off I’m sure they aren’t thinking about the likeS they’ll get from their pre game fits
:comeon:

I don't agree. Just look at players tendencies after a win and loss.

after a win, they're on IG posting their pregame fit with some corny caption. after a loss, they are hesitant to do so because of the backlash.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Players need to start dressing like this or they can get out

man3MBu.png
:dead:

He upset his playoff streak about to end lol

Like he got traded there. He knew damn well it would be an uphill battle from jump.

And while he’s a great complementary piece he ain’t moving the needle on a team’s outlook THAT much
Pels like 3 games out with the easiest schedule in the league left. And finally getting healthy. Jj is balling also

Daps
I don't agree. Just look at players tendencies after a win and loss.

after a win, they're on IG posting their pregame fit with some corny caption. after a loss, they are hesitant to do so because of the backlash.

Man that’s just how these young nikkas operate on social media now and that goes beyond basketball.

But you really think they’re thinking about that shyt during the game?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man that’s just how these young nikkas operate on social media now and that goes beyond basketball.

But you really think they’re thinking about that shyt during the game?
EssentialDismalFugu-size_restricted.gif

"Wore my Sundays best and we down 15 with 6 mins left, hopefully the cameras ain't catch me so I can recycle this fit against the bum ass Hawks"