JJ Redikk on that Summer Jam screen already?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If that’s the case she should’ve handled this 20yrs ago and finished him before he started, he played with other black players on the team that would've beat his ass right? 9 times out of 10 when a black women has this type of encounter it’s cause they’re all up in a white man’s face skinning and grinning and usually don’t have a Black American background

exactly lmfao the Black people with sense at these Cac universities stay among themselves whether it be Black Student Union, etc etc.

And I strongly doubt JJ was in a classroom lecture and call the bytch that lol. This sounds like a Wench at a Cac party/Bar and got her wake up call

Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly lmfao the Black people with sense at these Cac universities stay among themselves whether it be Black Student Union, etc etc.

And I strongly doubt JJ was in a classroom lecture and call the bytch that lol. This sounds like a Wench at a Cac party/Bar and got her wake up call
This guy is either a racist faking like a Black person or Retarded.

@Apollo Creed I think it's both.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Cac Universities is where these New Blacks get their nikka wake up call and then shave their head bald get a bulldog nose ring and start ready bell hooks
:russ::russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Any Actual Black Person, would have had JJ head took off on site lmfao we woulda heard stories about JJ getting his ass beat at a party/bar.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
If Caitlin Clark claimed Jalen Rose called her "a flat back, Toucan Sam looking cracker bytch, compared to Reese you wack" in passing two years ago, coli nikkas would've rallied their bannermen and convened a war council to discuss how they move forward against such provacations:scust:

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Oh I believe it. :mjpls:
Looks like I found this page archived in the wayback machine. :mjpls:
Smart-Select-20240412-030621-Chrome.jpg

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
In my mind every white person use the N-word. That’s why it’s anyways fukk em :yeshrug:

Maybe it is a generational thing, lmfao these can't be nikkas who knew their grandparents or had older aunts and uncles. Growing up how can you not have met an old person born before the 40s who would be on some White Folks are evil.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Cac Universities is where these New Blacks get their nikka wake up call and then shave their head bald get a bulldog nose ring and start ready bell hooks
:russ::russ::russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Any Actual Black Person, would have had JJ head took off on site lmfao we woulda heard stories about JJ getting his ass beat at a party/bar.
And now she’s posted another tweet basically forgiving him so what was the point in even bringing it up if she wasn’t out for blood, if you’re going to bring something like that up see it all the way through

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JJ will resign within the next 30 days,I can promise you that. He might cite family issues or make it some other reason,but he will be softly pushed out. The pressure on the Lakers organization,Lebron will be too much. You know for damn sure Lebron aint about to take a bullet for him:mjlol: