JJ Redikk on that Summer Jam screen already?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

SO INSTEAD OF CONDEMNING REdikk
90% OF THIS THREAD IS PPL
ASKING "WHY DID SHE WAIT UNTIL NOW"

THIS BOARD IS HILARIOUS

:devil:
:evil:

They are a bunch of white folks trolling and retards here.

This troll @Apollo Creed really just said that this 5'2 woman should have fought a 6'4 future pro basketball player.
Wild thing is, this woman is truly dope in every way. Positive, successful, loves Black people, puts on for Black people.
I'll say this, one of you say something disparaging about her in real life in front of me and you're getting trunked.
But, the internet is safe for trolls, so go off cowards.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They are a bunch of white folks trolling and retards here.

This troll @Apollo Creed really just said that this 5'2 woman should have fought a 6'4 future pro basketball player.
Wild thing is, this woman is truly dope in every way. Positive, successful, loves Black people, puts on for Black people.
I'll say this, one of you say something disparaging about her in real life in front of me and you're getting trunked.
But, the internet is safe for trolls, so go off cowards.

Yeah this dumb nikka didn't go to college. Didn't understand shyt I wrote.

:russ:

Dumb fukk

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I have to keep posting the new Lakers logo :manny:

gzPGoNX.png

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
I heard something like this about him yeaaaaars ago. Maybe on deadspin?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Again let’s use some logic here… Anyone can say anything on X.com, secondly she could’ve gotten JJ out the paint early right when he signed with BSPN…. Even earlier than that when he was on the clippers and Donald Sterling got sent to the shadow realm for the racist shyt…

So forgive me for calling cap on her claims… Don’t say shyt now that he a head coach… that Sterling shyt was the biggest thing in sports…

Now what’s your excuse for believing her again?

So because she didn’t say it in real time, it didn’t happen :dead:

What type of c00nsplaining is this?

Jj already got found guilty in another racial incident :dead:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I happen to know this woman. One of the most thorough human beings I've ever met. And way more accomplished in the world than most of you reading this, or most any basketball player, coach, talking head.

I ask the weirdos on this site hating on this lady, if this happened to your sister and she went through university channels and nothing came of it. What else do you want a Black woman to do in this country?

Because I definitely have some police officers and other whites that I interacted with as a young man that if they came to notoriety in the news on an alert, I'm definitely broadcasting loudly how fukked up a human being they are.

These negros have an unhealthy love for white folks