JJ Redikk on that Summer Jam screen already?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I believe her
016c951d-8267-435a-9e3c-5a93be588068_text.gif

fukk JJ Redikk

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If that’s the case she should’ve handled this 20yrs ago and finished him before he started, he played with other black players on the team that would've beat his ass right? 9 times out of 10 when a black women has this type of encounter it’s cause they’re all up in a white man’s face skinning and grinning and usually don’t have a Black American background
Spare me the paragraph about why you’re mad at Black women at large. That’s an internal issue. Maybe seek counseling on that instead of sounding like an LSA poster.

She can do whatever the fukk she wants it’s her life. She’s not filing a lawsuit or going to the police. All she did was accurately describe his character. Something we’ve known about him for years on this site.

Meanwhile, you’re out of pocket and protecting this cracker like he owes you money.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We’ve seen schools cover up rapes, all types of crazy shyt for athletes, but a white athlete saying nikka would’ve been appropriately handled?

If that’s the case she should’ve handled this 20yrs ago and finished him before he started, he played with other black players on the team that would've beat his ass right? 9 times out of 10 when a black women has this type of encounter it’s cause they’re all up in a white man’s face skinning and grinning and usually don’t have a Black American background
So 9 out of 10 times a white man calls a black woman it’s because of something she did?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps

FACTS!

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
When yall gonna call cap? So she ain’t say nothing when JJ was hired by BSPN well before he became the lakers coach? Why she ain’t try to get him out the paint then?
to the average lay person, JJ Reddik is an unknown random. Now he's the head coach of the biggest basketball franchise in the world. So his name is being heard by people who usually would never have heard of him

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Bron supports racist CAC's?

The longtime white public relations advisor to Black NBA superstar LeBron James last year told a white ESPN reporter during a call, “I’m exhausted. Between Me Too and Black Lives Matter, I got nothing left,” The New York Times reported.
The comments by PR maven Adam Mendelsohn referenced catchphrases used for the movements seeking to reduce sexual violence against women and police violence against Black people, respectively.
They were made during a recorded phone call he had last summer with ESPN’s NBA reporter Rachel Nichols.
Nichols griped to Mendelsohn about a Black reporter, Maria Taylor, getting the hosting spot for NBA finals coverage from their sports TV network, a spot Nichols had expected was hers.

701ffd0724c42badc2fb8014eb84cde4.jpg

Nah. Probably just these two.