JJ Redikk on that Summer Jam screen already?

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I'm curious on what's the threshold that needs to be met before you drop this info. When he was a starter in the NBA it wasn't worth sharing. When he was a face on day time ESPN it wasnt worth mentioning. When he was broadcasting the biggest games in pro basketball it wasn't worth mentioning. When he was hosting a podcast with arguably the 2nd greatest player of all time it wasn't worth mentioning. But now that he is a coach the threshold has been met?
michael-jordan-yeah.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:hubie: Off and on casual BBall marsupial, but when I saw the clip of him "cutting the debate short", it's a certain energy when he was talking about basketball anecdotes. Let me put it like this....dude seems like the white sports fan that will Rolltide with the best of them, but will have a lot of side eye if one of the players decides to get "uppity" :mjpls: .

Been in the south long enough to know the deal.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I happen to know this woman. One of the most thorough human beings I've ever met. And way more accomplished in the world than most of you reading this, or most any basketball player, coach, talking head.

I ask the weirdos on this site hating on this lady, if this happened to your sister and she went through university channels and nothing came of it. What else do you want a Black woman to do in this country?

Because I definitely have some police officers and other whites that I interacted with as a young man that if they came to notoriety in the news on an alert, I'm definitely broadcasting loudly how fukked up a human being they are.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjpls:

Anyways, anyone who attended a school in the Triangle in the mid-2000s heard a story about JJ being an a$$hole.
A girl he pump and dumped ended up killing herself over him.

He’s definitely an a$$hole, but we gonna need some receipts. At the least why’d she wait 20 years or else she’s just yelling in the wind.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Amazing. She says he called her the n word so you guys rush to his defense and call her a bedwench whore.

Highly off code behavior.

If that’s the case she should’ve handled this 20yrs ago and finished him before he started, he played with other black players on the team that would've beat his ass right? 9 times out of 10 when a black women has this type of encounter it’s cause they’re all up in a white man’s face skinning and grinning and usually don’t have a Black American background