GOOD DEAL?

• Total voters

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It doesn't go against the point we were actually arguing at all, which was the claim that Bron is a coach-killer. You're just trying to catch me on an omission that had nothing to do with the general point. Congrats, you caught me.
You made a comment that was incorrect trying to prove your narrative, so I corrected you especially considering said omission actually won coach of the year a couple of years ago.

You asked for a coach that has had success post Lebron and I gave it to you.

I gave you exactly what you asked for and you tried moving the goalpost when it had nothing to do with the question that you asked.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Talks shyt about engagement farming and immediately engagement farms right after :dead:

This shyt show is gonna be amazing. A legendary post-game press conference is due.
A press conference is to win over the fans and media, and JJ did a good job of that

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
You made a comment that was incorrect trying to prove your narrative, so I corrected you especially considering said omission actually won coach of the year a couple of years ago.

You asked for a coach that has had success post Lebron and I gave it to you.

I gave you exactly what you asked for and you tried moving the goalpost when it had nothing to do with the question that you asked.

giphy.gif

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Damn the lakers have fallen off so bad all it takes to become their head coach is to have a sleeve tattoo, podcast, and say floppy action 4 times :mjlol:
I know you’re not talking. Have a generational talent and have the same record as the year before 22-60 :scust: