GOOD DEAL?

• Total voters

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
This might can work :patrice:

nikkaz gon go hard for a cool homeboy white boy and the white players have someone they can relate & talk too
:ehh:
Who knows....i cant cant to see what happens tho
:lolbron:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
It doesn't go against the point we were actually arguing at all, which was the claim that Bron is a coach-killer. You're just trying to catch me on an omission that had nothing to do with the general point. Congrats, you caught me.
that wasnt an omission, you yourself specifically mentioned mike brown breh :dead:

like how do you watch the nba and not know Mike Brown still in the league as a coach ? :dahell:

at least man up and admit the L on there come on breh

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
that wasnt an omission, you yourself specifically mentioned mike brown breh :dead:

like how do you watch the nba and not know Mike Brown still in the league as a coach ? :dahell:

at least man up and admit the L on there come on breh

He just keeps exposing himself over and over and over. He doesn’t watch the NBA. He doesn’t watch any sports.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Disgusting JUST DISGUSTING from Lebron :scust:

To do this to the NBA'a GLOBAL Marquee franchise :scust:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Are you a Lakers fan?
Yes

Thought it was a good presser, essentially verified that they got buy in and full support from AD since he was apparently heavily involved with the coaching search

Talked about getting better with offensive boards, having Rui take more 3’s and unlocking him and Reaves. More analytic based, while also not being married to a scheme (which was a BIG problem with Darvin)

Nabs

Superstar
Daps

giphy.gif