JJ Red!ck becomes next HC of the LA Lakers

GOOD DEAL?

• Total voters

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I feel Joe Mazzulla winning a chip this year made it more accepted for the Lakers to hire JJ Reddikk

They can see some comparisons, even though its a very very loose one lol

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I feel Joe Mazzulla winning a chip this year made it more accepted for the Lakers to hire JJ Reddikk

er2in5j.png

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Y'all really giving everyone too much credit except the right person....

It's Lebron.. This entire shyt was about Lebron. It's been about everything he wants since he got there. And to be fair, they just won a ring two years ago, was in the CF last year and everyone still crying like they ain't did shyt since 1988 or something.

It's clear halfway this season, Lebron picked his next coach and went about selling it to the world. When rumors came up about JJ and bad press came out, they gave a bullshyt ass run at a great coach to shut nikkas up, then went right back to what Bron wanted. Ain't no acceptance. Ain't even racism. Ain't even Jeannie..

It's clear Lebron wanted this and got what he wanted and he'll have Bronny too and whatever the hell else he wants. As long as those seats stay sold out and they can at least make the playoffs, the organization don't give two fukks. They got their ring and their superstar and that's all the Lakers ever cared about. Coach be damned

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think Reddikk will be a good coach. I knew him personally as a fukk nikka at Duke while I was at UNC. But K prepared him for this moment.

He knows basketball and hes a 40 year old man.

He’s also the only person who can make LeBron into the role he later he needs to be.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Y'all really giving everyone too much credit except the right person....

It's Lebron.. This entire shyt was about Lebron. It's been about everything he wants since he got there. And to be fair, they just won a ring two years ago, was in the CF last year and everyone still crying like they ain't did shyt since 1988 or something.

It's clear halfway this season, Lebron picked his next coach and went about selling it to the world. When rumors came up about JJ and bad press came out, they gave a bullshyt ass run at a great coach to shut nikkas up, then went right back to what Bron wanted. Ain't no acceptance. Ain't even racism. Ain't even Jeannie..

It's clear Lebron wanted this and got what he wanted and he'll have Bronny too and whatever the hell else he wants. As long as those seats stay sold out and they can at least make the playoffs, the organization don't give two fukks. They got their ring and their superstar and that's all the Lakers ever cared about. Coach be damned
I mean you are right. I don't know what people are expecting here. It's a business first. Lakers are the most talked about franchise with Bron in there regardless if they win a championship or get sent home in 1st round. A good or bad publicity the people still buy tickets and watch their games like crazy.

Lakers don't do the draft pick rebuilds. They had couple seasons back in early to mid 90s with Eddie Jones and Van Exel and were like fukk it, let's get Shaq.

They lowballed Dan Hurley to say look we tried and got Bron his coach. This isn't the first time Lakers are lowballing someone to pretend like they tried. After Bron retires, they will be looking for next marketable superstar to give him the keys to do whatever he wants.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
LeBron, Lakers star, starts a podcast with JJ a couple months ago.... but has NOTHING to do with the hire. Come on now 🐘
I don’t understand why people still use journalist to push stories in the social media age. I know people are stupid but how stupid do they think we are :dead: