JJ Red!ck becomes next HC of the LA Lakers

GOOD DEAL?

• Total voters

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Yes

Thought it was a good presser, essentially verified that they got buy in and full support from AD since he was apparently heavily involved with the coaching search

Talked about getting better with offensive boards, having Rui take more 3’s and unlocking him and Reaves. More analytic based, while also not being married to a scheme (which was a BIG problem with Darvin)
He’s saying all of the right things, as all new hires do. I’ll judge him after the season is over.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Not surprised remember him before the rebrand at duke?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol yeah it’s been known JJ is racist as hell. The fraudulent LeGBT members of the Coli and the media have been sweeping it under the rug cuz of their man.

I've never heard about this. What are the stories out there?

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Lol yeah it’s been known JJ is racist as hell. The fraudulent LeGBT members of the Coli and the media have been sweeping it under the rug cuz of their man.
Didn't he got trouble for saying something racist to a asian man too or I'm remembering something else?

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
As stated When yall gonna call cap? So she ain’t say nothing when JJ was hired by BSPN well before he became the lakers coach? Why she ain’t try to get him out the paint then?
Alot of women don't be paying attention to sports like that, he was just named the coach the other day, it ain't like he was named a month ago.